3- The fight that go me here

HAY GUYS THANKS FOR READING SO FAR. THIS CHAPTER , LEADS UP TO THE OFFICIAL BEGINNING OF THE STORY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That first night, it wasn't so bad surprisingly.

We all went back to the room, after dinner. After we got ready for bed we just talked. Apparently we were getting the tv back in a few weeks. They guys had got it taken away at the end of last year, they had been bad boys.

Normally at this time, I would probably be on the phone to Demi, whilst watching TV in my room. Demi wasn't my official girlfriend, but everyone knew that we had something going on. It was complicated.

She misses me already. To be honest I don't actually miss her.Not in a rude way, I saw her yesterday, I don't miss her yet. I've texted her but not called her. I haven't really been using my phone much.

The four of us walked down the corridor to breakfast. I slightly recognised the corridor, the carpets were a pattered yellow and black, with a red background. The walls were a beige-white, who designed this place. The floors looked like the bus seats and all the walls looked like my grandma's house. It reminded me of a hotel.

"I'm not actually hungry." Chris thought aloud.

"Thats a lie, your always hungry." Drake said.

"Yeh well not today." Chris sighed.

"I know why." Austin said to me.

"Same." Drake said smirking at Chris.

"Why?" I asked feeling left out.

"ALICIA !" The two boys teased.

"Shut up." Chris said making sure no one heard.

"Who's Alicia?" I asked.

"I would normally slap anyone who asks something like that, but your new so I won't" Austin laughed.

"Alicia is one of the most, hottest and popular girls in school. Her, Kelly and Carly. There all sisters." Drake explained.

"I swear there is one more?" Chris asked.

"Oh yeh, there is that Chloe? I think thats her name....Yeh her, but not one cares about that one, social outcast she is." Drake said.

Austin got out his phone, looking up from the screen as we ate out breakfast he said. "So who's going to the first party of the year tonight." He asked.

"Obviously, my girls gonna be there." Chris said leaning back.

"Okay one. She's not your girl, if she wont date me, you have no chance, and two. It's her house, she will obviously be there.

I learned that the girls are famous for being, rich, popular and hot. They also throw good parties. I was going, I thought it would be a good idea to get popular.

I thought.

By 12 o'clock we were all hanging out in the dorm, I felt more and more comfortable with them. Jacobs warning was still in my head, but I kept pushing it aside. I wasn't going to let it ruin any possibly chance of fun. Tonights party was going to be good, perfect chance to make some knew friends, maybe even a girlfriend.

"So who are you gonna lay?" Austin asked Chris.

"Besides you mum...Erm maybe one of the sisters." Chris said causally.

"Alicia don't like you!" Drake laughed.

"Oh and Kelly would do the deed with you." Chris said to Drake.