4- New Guy At The Party (Part 1)

THE SURPRISE IS!!!!

I AM TRYING HER POV, IT WILL BE MAINLY HIM, 10% OF THE STORY WILL BE HER. I WANT YOU GUYS TO UNDERSTAND HER FROM THE START!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(CHLOE'S POV)

Sitting in the living room of my house I looked out the window. I was the youngest of many, I had three older sisters. One was in year 12, the other two were paternal twins in year 13. I was in year 11. Normally I would be in school, but we missed the first day, it's mum and dads anniversary today. It's the second day, were going in on monday morning, the day school starts. It's Saturday, everyone went into school on Friday, our school does that. Mum and Dad were getting ready to go on there anniversary trip.

"Bye mum bye dad" I said not turning around as I heard them come down stairs.

"Bye Chloe." Mum said coming around from behind me to give me a hug.

"Bye sweetie." Dad said.

"BYE!" My three sisters said innocently.

"Bye girls." Mum chuckled opening the front door.

"Be good." Dad said pointing at them as he shut door.

They all went to the window to watch them go. Before turning to each other and talking. All they did was talk and gossip thats, my three sisters. There the most popular girls in school. There all in six form but everyone still know them.

Alicia, Kelly and Carly. My three annoying sisters.

"Okay so who are you inviting?" Alicia said, as I stood up to go have a shower.

"Everyone." Kelly and Carly giggled.

"This is totally gonna be live, party of the year." Alicia said.

"It's the only party of the year" I muttered not thinking they heard me.

"Mmmm, don't speak." Kelly said shooing me away.

That was my life, my parents don't really notice me. My sisters are embarrassed of me, and hate me. No one notices me, hardly anyone even knows I exist.

After having a shower and getting changed, I called my best friend Susan. She wasn't my only friend, I had a fair amount of friends, she was just the one I told everything to. She literally knew everything about me. She was the first and last to know about my crush.

My crush on Kyle.

I smile just thinking about him. It's not the type of crush where you don't want to like him. I know he won't like me back, but it sure feels good. It's the type of crush that gives you butterflies when he passed you in the hallways. He knows I exists, our lockers are next to each others

Plus he is always here. Speaking off always here it was time to run. I tried to never let him see me, I had a huge crush on me. He was the most good looking guy in year 11. He was popular enough by far to hang out with my sisters.

It was about 5:00 the party was staring at 6. I had already put my P.J's on, I wasn't a party person, normally I would just going to go straight into my room and not come out till everyone leaves. My sisters call me 'the freak of the party,who scares people with her bad hair when she goes to the toilet'.

"Shit" I mumbled as I heard his masculine voice come from the living room.

"So apparently everyone coming tonight, it's gonna be awesome." He said.

"Totally awesome, apparently theres a new boy, whats he like?"

"Oh Luke....Meh" Kyle weirdly dismissed.