5- New Guy At The Party (part 2)

HAY GUYS THIS IS BACK IN LUKE'S POV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting down on the sofa with Chris, Drake, Austin and that prick Kyle. I looked around the room, more people would arrive soon. We were at the house of the sisters. Carly,Kelly and Alicia. Three hot sisters, they were the Chamber sisters. One of the most well known groups of siblings in the whole school. Popular girls, exactly my type.

Kelly and Carly were twins, they weren't identical but they were twins. When I told them about Jacob they practically begged me to call him and invite him to the party.

Hearing my phone go off from where it was sitting on the window seal, I walked up to it. It was the FaceTime alert. Picking up my phone I saw it was Jacob. "Hay Jake" I said, I call him Jake as a nickname. "Hay man, what road is it?"

Thats Jacob for you, always getting lost. I remember when he go lost going to school, this was in year 9. I will still never understand how he got lost. We live on the same road as the straight bus which stops directly outside school. Turning around I asked one of the girls what road it is.

"Oooh I want to see him," Kelly laughed.

"Me too." Carly chuckled.

"Me three" Alicia said normally.

"Don't forget me!" Chris giggled sounded as gay as fuck.

Chris put his arm around Alicia as the girls stared at the phone. Drake and Austin all came to look at the phone. Poor Jacob looked baffled as everyone looked from the phone to me. We all crowded around my phone by the window as Jacob spoke up. Our voices were pretty much the same, setting off the amazement bomb again.

"So whats the road and door number?" He asked us.

"135 HapDale road" Alicia said.

"Thanks." He said to her.

"The red door." Kelly added in.

"Haha thanks." He chuckled back.

I vaguely heard small padded footsteps enter the room, then into the kitchen. I wondered who it could be.

"Do you guys have a cat?" I asked the girls.

"No, just a sister." Kelly sighed.

"Would rather a cat than her though." Carly chuckled.

Kyle started to pat around his body and glance around the room. He looked at the kitchen in remembrance. Heading towards it he spoke up.

"One second just getting my phone." He called as he walked into the kitchen.

I heard a door in the kitchen slam shut, as Kyle walked back in looked slightly confused. The kitchen was quite big, it had counters all other one half of the room, a dining table and a back door. it was a normal white kitchen with the marble counter. The table was wooden.

The room was different to the living room, which we were in at this very moment. The walls were beige, the sofa's and arm chairs where brown, the floor was wooden, the ceiling was white. There was a flatscreen TV on a TV stand.

"Awww you scared it!" Carly laughed.

"I didn't mean to." Kyle said looking genially upset for a second.

"You should have, we don't want her coming downstairs" Kelly said sitting down.

I had already ended the FaceTime session. These girls really didn't seem to like this other sister. O was curious to know why.