19- Confrontation

^^^^^
DON'T WATCH TILL END OF CHAPTER!!

I know people in real life who are reading this, I asked them who's pov they want and they chose Chris. So his will be featured later on in this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I already felt more relaxed as my fingers pushed down on the strings. The pressure of the plectrum as it plucked each string created a melody in my ears. I had once heard her say that she likes this song, I hope she would like the way I performed it.

As I listened to the song on my phone; I strummed and hummed along with the music. it was a nice song, I never knew that she was into movie musical songs. I had watched the movie when I was younger.

I miss being a kid, there was less stress, less insecurities. Everything was just so innocent yet exciting, as a child you learned something new everyday. It didn't have to be in school, or at home, you were just learning, growing, being you.

It was 7:05 I shouldn't be in here, but I needed some space alone. I had found the door to the music room unlocked. Apparently this room is always unlocked and students sometimes come in here for 'alone time with their partners'.

I had been the result practicing the piece that I was going to play for Chloe, it was a nice song. I hoped that she could see that I care and remember me.

Errrgg do you knew how feminine you sound?

She's worth it, I retorted to my self.

You just met her.

And I intended to get to know her.

How?

You will see

You know I will, I am you.

I had confused my self. What was wrong with me, I was having a mental argument. My mind didn't think I could do it, but my heart did. I wanted to make Chloe forgive me, I had to, I needed to.

I was determined.

My sudden standing up during my determination pose had caused me to spill my masculine blue pencil case on the floor. My thoughts may be turning way to emotional, but my stuff still screamed 'dude'.

I had been picking up the contents of my pencil case when I heard voices. The voice had belonged to Chloe. My sudden fears had also come true, the other voice had belonged to Kyle. I pushed my stuff under the teachers desk and crawled under it as the door opened.

Shit! I had left my guitar out on the table.....

I quietly put my pencil case and notebook in my bag as the door opened; and the happy couple came in. Kyle had come in an picked up my guitar, MY GUITAR! Everyone has that one thing that no one is allowed to touch, for me it's my guitar.

To make it worse, he couldn't even play it. That pissed me off even more. I could here him strumming badly, the sound of my baby banging against the table hurt my heart. Chloe how ever was more than happy to laugh and clap to his terrible strumming and twangy chords. I had glanced over the desk to see him holding the guitar UPSIDE DOWM AND BACKWARDS! I wanted to choke him for the stupidity.

"Kyle what are we doing here?" Chloe's innocent voice asked in wonder.

"I haven't had any alone time with you." I heard him say.

I mentally scoffed at his attempt to be romantic.

I had found a circular hole in the desk, where I assume wires would have been. As the whole was at the front and the lights by the desk were off, they wouldn't be able to see me unless they stared. I could how ever see them.