12- Baffeld

Check out falling for the guy that hates me please. (It's complete and had over 3K views)

I'm back on the updating wave for this, sorry about that month long wait last chapter :(

This was short, but important.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They took us into a room.

The door swung open. Revealing a bunch of angry looking Proton memmbers.
"Hay! L.M.P boys, be good dogs and get here." One of them shouted.
Me and Kevin stood still and eyed them. I looked at Kevin who had an evil look in his eye, at first I couldn't tell what he was thinking. Then I looked down, I looked in his hands. In his hands, was a knife. Then it hit me, this was the revenge.

"Don't tell us what to do!" I snapped at them.

I couldn't help but gulp after speaking, not because of them, but because of the knife. No one else could see it but me, I didn't think that even Kevin knew what I saw.

"Your in our territory, you do as we say." A guy in a balaclava said.
"Or what?" Kevin snarled.
"Or you will sincerely regret it." The tallest guy said.
"Oh look, he said a big word." I laughed before pounding Kevin.
"Shut up." The tallest guy ordered.

"Hay pretty thing." A short chubby guy said to Chloe, he gave her the heads up.
Chloe gave him a disgusted look. "Erm no." She said rudely.
"Oh why babe." He said trying to grope her.

Your meant to never leave your team for a girl, but I did. I left Kevin alone in the corner of the room.

"Don't touch her!" I growled at the chubby one.
"Or else." He said pushing me.
"Or you will be the one regretting." I said eyeing me.

Kevin was by my side within seconds, he had put the knife away. I debated on wether or not I should bring it up when were alone later.

"Why are two L.M.P's in our territory?" The tall one asked.
"I-" Susan cut me off.
"You must be mistaken, we were just out for dinner and on our way back to school, this is all an confusion, we were just-"
"You don't know who you were on a date with do you?' The chubby one laughed.

All the Protons started to laugh.
They didn't know.
They didn't know about the gangs.
What will Chloe think of me?
Why did I care?

"Yeh; Chloe, luke and Kevin." She said sighing at my name.
I scowled slightly at the way she said my name.
"Your dating a L.M.P after what happened?" Tall guy said sounding shocked.
"What? He's not an L.M.P! He's a......"

Both Chloe and Susan turned to look at us, there faces full of hurt. Kevin looked guilty, I was so confused.

"Susan I-"
"Kevin!" Susan cried.
"No you've got it all wrong It-"
"Of all people YOU!" She chocked.
"Whats going on?" I asked
"Luke..." Susan said telling me to stop.

I was so confused.

"I can understand maybe Luke, but you?!" She said before running off, Susan following her.

"What just happened?" I asked Kevin, he looked stressed.

The protons were laughing.

"New boy doesn't know his history." The protons laughed, before opening the door to allow us to get out.

"Some weird revenge..." I muttered.

Kevin looked confused, but the protons understood.

"Oh Luke, it's just getting started. Looks like your not going to be dating Susan or Chloe for a while, Decembers coming up isn't it?"