Chapter 53

Peter tails Alison and Boyd to Alison's house, Boyd ends up going in with her, and Peter makes sure to listen in. The last thing they need is another pack member down, and by Alison's hands no less. God, Peter really has bad trust issues with the Argents, he thought maybe if Alison joined the pack that would get better with time.

Peter can still feel Stiles' rage, and he wonders what he'll do, they can't have an unstable pack member like that in their pack. Stiles knows that, but more than that, he stated before that he would under no circumstances tolerate another pack member being injured by another. Stiles' emotions are all over the place, besides the rage there's anxiety. 

Stiles' anxiety is so strong that Peter has to rub his chest every once in awhile and calm his breathing. Peter sends a wave of reassurance and calm down the bond, powerful enough that Stiles' anxiety wavers, and slowly calms to a dull ache in Peter's chest.

God this is such a mess.

__________________________

Alison and Boyd walk into the loft, and Stiles tenses. He snatches the wolfsbane out of Boyd's hand, not unkindly, but in a hurry. In the time it took the two of them to get the wolfsbane, Erica has began wheezing, and Stiles is terrified that she'll start to have another seizure if the wolfsbane goes any further.

Stiles had gotten a lighter before they had come in, so he grabs a handful, lights it and pushes it into Erica's wound. Endures the claws that are somehow in his wrist, and strokes her hair away from her eyes while shushing her, he doesn't try to remove her hand. Peter walks in a second later, and his eyes widen at Stiles' bloody wrist, but his eyes go to Erica.

The black lines along her arms fades, and the wheezing slows down until she's breathing normally. She passes out soon after, in too much pain to stay awake. The wound on her shoulder closes neatly, and everyone in the room breathes a sigh of relief.

She's really strong. Stiles' wolf states, and Stiles hums with a soft smile. 

Now, they just have to figure out what to do with Alison. Stiles doesn't want to give her another chance, but he figures that it's not just up to him. Provoked or not, Alison knows very well how effective wolfsbane is one werewolfs, she also knew of Stiles' rules. More than that, she wasn't listening to what Boyd and Erica were saying, getting defensive and playing the victim. 

Stiles sighs, and looks around at his pack, this will have to be a decision they all make together. Stiles squeezes Isaac's shoulder, who's sitting beside him, and sends him a reassuring smile. Isaac tries to return it, but it falls a little flat, Stiles doesn't blame him, he can still feel Isaac's anxiety. He sends a wave of calm down the pack bond, and watches as Derek, Peter, Liam, Boyd and Isaac's shoulders drop. Erica also relaxes a little in her sleep, Stiles takes a deep breath.

The others haven't officially been accepted into the pack, at least the Alpha in Stiles says so, and he also can't feel a pack bond to any of them yet. Mason is there, but it's a lot weaker because he's human, but even he looks more relaxed now.  Scott isn't a part of the pack bonds either, and Stiles thinks he might need to figure out a way for his wolf and Scott to talk things out. His wolf grumbles a little at hearing that thought, but doesn't say anything. 

"Okay," Stiles stands up to get everyone's attention. "We all need to make a decision now." Everyone looks confused, Stiles rubs his arm. 

"A decision?" Jackson asks lightly, and Stiles nods.

"We're a pack, that means that most of the time we'll need to make decisions together. Right now, we need to decide if we should give Alison another chance, or not." Stiles doesn't let his own emotions get in the way, if he had it his way, she wouldn't come anywhere near any of them ever again. 

He gave her another chance and she blew it when she reacted the way she did, Alison doesn't say anything, but she does fidget a little bit. Stiles is worried about making this decision without Erica's input, but he also wants to let her rest. His wolf grumbles in his head, saying that no matter what they shouldn't accept her back into the pack, and Stiles agrees with that. However, another part of him thinks maybe they can all have some space from her and try again at a later date, it's something to think about anyways.

His wolf doesn't understand, not really, his wolf wants to tear her throat out. Stiles really doesn't think she deserves to die, but then again if he were any other Alpha she already would be. Stiles sighs and glances around the room, his eyes land on Peter.

"Peter, what's your opinion on this?" Stiles questions, and Peter locks eyes with him before shifting. 

"You know my stance on the Argents, but despite that I was willing to trust Alison and allow her around our pack mates. I was willing to give a second chance because she isn't her parents, however what happened tonight," Peter trails off, and Stiles waits for him to continue. "It shows that she's a hunter through and through, and I'm not sure she sees as a people. I think we've given her a second chance already, once she stabbed Erica, she lost it." Peter finishes, Stiles nods, and sends pride over the bond towards Peter.

"Okay, so that means we got one vote for not allowing her back into the pack, correct?" He glances over at Peter, and continues after he nods. "Okay, Lydia you're up." Stiles declares, Lydia who's standing near Peter raises an eyebrow and sighs.

"I hate to admit it, but I agree with Peter. What Alison pulled tonight was just way overboard, whether she was provoked or not doesn't matter. If she had done that in public she would've been charged with assault, because Erica is a werewolf she can't even report it and press charges even if she wanted to." Lydia flicks a piece of her hair over her shoulder. "I think we gave her a chance to prove she wanted to be a part of this pack, and protect all of us, not attack us, but apparently we were all wrong." Lydia finishes and Stiles feels something like relief blossom in his chest.

"Okay, two votes for banning Alison from the pack. Jackson you're up." Jackson looks up, and then glances at Erica briefly before he rolls his eyes.

"I think the answer is obvious, what Alison did was shitty, end of story. Of course I don't want her around the pack, not after attacking one of us for provoking her. By the sounds of it, Erica had every right to provoke her, Alison wasn't listening to them when they tried to tell her their problem with her." Jackson shrugs like it's that simple, and maybe it is. 

"Okay, three votes now. Liam you're next." Stiles states, and Liam glances around the room before shrugging.

"To be honest, I was never comfortable with her in the pack, seeing as how she knows how to kill us all and such, but what she did tonight makes me not want her around us at all. I agree with Lydia, Jackson, and Peter. She could've handled that situation way better than she did." Liam glances at Stiles and shrugs again.

"Four votes now. Mason you're up." Mason raises an eyebrow.

"I um, yeah just no." Is all Mason says, he looks way to baffled and Stiles can relate to that.

"That's a no for her being in the pack?" Stiles clarifies, Mason just nods.

"So, five votes. Scott you're up." Stiles isn't sure what to think about this one, cause he knows Scott and Alison were trying to get into another relationship, and so Stiles worries, he's not sure what Scott will say. Scott even looks conflicted, oh please let him not be an idiot just this once.