Chapter 66

Stiles hates arguing with Scott, but he needs to stop acting like its still his pack and he's still the Alpha. Stiles isn't really sure why Scott suddenly decided he needed to met with Satomi, but he has a feeling it's about how he runs the pack. Deep down, Stiles knows Satomi agrees with the way he runs things, the way he disposes of threats, but another part knows how convincing and manipulative Scott can be.

It's concerning that Stiles is even worried about something like this , it just shows what Scott's really like. Stiles' wolf is still resentful of Scott and while they've been working on it, Scott is making it worse again because he's acting like he's in charge of things when everyone knows he isn't. The others have been getting just as annoyed and Stiles tried so hard not to snap, but with the way Scott was hounding him and his wolf growling at Scott it got to be too much.

Stiles sighs, he can hear Scott's bike pull up and heads down to met him. He really doesn't like that Scott wanted to met with another Alpha, but it is what it is and he just hopes Satomi helped Scott see reason. Scott looks up as soon as Stiles reaches him and frowns.

"I have a request to make," Scott starts with, Stiles stares for a minute before nodding for Scott to continue. "Satomi asked that I stay with her pack to shadow them for a week or two, as long as it's alright with you." Scott shuffles his feet and Stiles blinks in surprise.

Stiles wasn't really sure what to expect, but that definitely wasn't it, Stiles thinks that might actually work out. It might help Scott understand that most packs do what he does and that he's not doing it to be cruel.

"Yeah, alright. That might help clear some things up. When did she want you to start shadowing them?" Stiles questions.

"I think as soon as possible, but we'd probably have to check with her." Scott answers, Stiles nods.

Okay, so maybe this will work out after all and maybe Scott will learn how actual packs function.

_________________

Kira isn't sure why Scott insists on arguing so much about everything, maybe he misses the Alpha spark, or is trying to test Stiles in some way. Either way, it got annoying after about the third attempt, Kira stopped sitting so close to him after the fourth attempt. Kira can also tell that everyone else is also getting really annoyed with him, Kira can hear Peter's teeth grinding together during most pack meetings.

Stiles called another pack meeting last minute today and Kira wonders if this has something to do with Scott, maybe they'll do another vote to shut Scott up. Kira hopes so because if she has to listen to Scott whine one more time, she might involve her katana.

"Alright, sorry for the last minute meeting guys, but I just wanted to keep you all updated," Stiles starts and Lydia raises an eyebrow, Kira frowns at her. She couldn't have been doing anything too important to warrant that look, then again maybe she's thinking this is going to turn into another argument with Scott.

"Scott went to talk with Satomi and she invited him to spend a week or two around her pack to learn from them, to shadow her pack basically to see how their pack operates," Stiles continues and Kira tries not to smiles because that means no more arguing. "I wanted to see if anyone else was interested in seeing how Alpha Satomi's pack is run, we'd have to ask her if anyone else wanted to join Scott, but I thought I'd ask." Stiles pauses here and looks around the room.

"How will this work though because he'd be separated from his Alpha and pack, wouldn't he?" Peter questions with a furrow to his brow.

"Usually that would be the case, but we go there every week or so. So Scott should be fine, if he isn't Satomi will inform me and I will go and make sure he's alright." Stiles explains, and Kira grins into her hand.

Satomi wants to show Scott that what Stiles is doing is child's play to what her pack does, Kira can just feel it and isn't sure why that makes her so giddy, but hopefully it'll shut Scott up and get him to understand what Stiles has been doing is how it should work.

_________________

Satomi can hear the rattle of the Jeep and Scott's motorbike, she smirks and gets ready to greet both Stiles and Scott. Her smirk softens when she sees Stiles get out of the Jeep looking rather nervous, he walks up with Scott and she can hear him saying not to cause any trouble while he's with her pack. It makes her all the more fond of him, he's such a good Alpha and very respectful of Satomi and her pack members.

Most Alphas are threatened around another, but Stiles always shows her the utmost respect and values her ideas, and trusts her with his pack. Satomi knows about Scott, not because he ever came to see her, but because every creature that passed through here that he didn't kill, Satomi's pack had to.

Stiles is definitely a better Alpha than Scott. No creatures have been through her territory since he's become the Alpha of the territory and when creatures have crossed into hers, Stiles has already warned her of the possibility of them coming.

Their communication is there and they work together instead of against each other. They also inform each other of incidents and stay on the same page. Satomi has never been more grateful that Stiles gained the Alpha spark from Scott. She's not too sure how Scott managed to become a True Alpha, but she's glad about it either way because of the outcome.

"Scott, I know you know everyone in my pack already, but living with us will be a different experience and you will have to follow my rules. Your pack will visit as they have been, so it should work out." Satomi explains and Scott sends her a boyish grin.

"Of course, I wouldn't want any special treatment. Thank you for having me Alpha Satomi." Scott responds and Satomi smiles, that sounded rehearsed, but that's okay, Satomi will teach this boy manners.

"Come, there's lots to show you. Plus, I'm sure you'll want to get settled in." Satomi leads Scott towards the pack house with a mischievous smile.