( 𝟎𝟐𝟒 ) finally opening up

'ice pick'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

LEXI FELT LIKE SHE was keeping a secret from everyone she knew, about what she was going through and what she had been feeling since Peter had bitten her and Lydia. Her twin sister hadn't been having any symptoms or new abilities since she was bitten, that she knew of, so what made Lexi so different? Was she not Lydia's real sister? Did she have different genes? They were the questions plaguing her mind since she started bleeding black goo from her nose and sometimes coughing it up when she wasn't feeling well. She didn't know why this was happening to her, she gathered that she was rejecting the bite slowly, and that she was going to die; she couldn't put her friends and family through that, she couldn't let them know, it would be too much.. So she kept it a secret, and as everyday went by, it got worse, and the girl knew that she had to open up to Scott or Stiles soon, but for right now, she was scared, and didn't want them to look at her any differently, so she kept it to herself, planning to tell the two boys at the right moment in time..

The girl stood next to Lydia as she picked off her nail varnish, Scott and Allison on the climbing wall as it wasn't their turn yet, it was pretty boring, waiting around, and Lexi didn't exactly know what else to do. That, and she felt incredibly uneasy, like something was going to happen, and she didn't like the feeling, she wanted to bury it down and push it away so she didn't have to feel it anymore - it was like a feeling of dread, and it made her feel physically sick. She moved away from Lydia and sat on the floor, trying to take slow breaths to calm herself down, and Stiles noticed, instantly rushing over to the girl to ensure she was okay. "What's wrong?" Stiles asked her, crouching in front of the girl sitting cross legged on the ground.

Lexi looked up at him and tried to plant a fake smile on her face, one that he saw through in an instant, "Just not feeling well, I've got a headache." She lied, another thing that Stiles could see straight through. He had studied this girl for years, watching her, he knew when she was lying, and this was one of them times.

Stiles had also noticed that Lexi had been acting strange since the bite from Peter, and even though the girl said that nothing has happened to her, he just couldn't believe her, not with the way she had been acting. However, when a small cripple of black blood trickled out of her nose, his eyes widened, "You're not okay, what's wrong?" He asked again, the girl quickly wiping away the blood with the back of her hand, rubbing it into her leggings to hide it. "Lexi, that's.." Stiles pointed out, a look of fear on his face that the girl he loved was rejecting the bite from Peter.

"No. No it's not." Lexi instantly assured him, shaking her head as she took his hands in her own, "I've been bleeding for a while now, I think that if I was rejecting the bite I would be dead by now, right?" She asked, trying to convince herself more than him.