( 𝟎𝟏𝟑 ) trapped in the school

'night school'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

THE LAST THING THAT Lexi expected when she was dragged out of her bed earlier in the night, was to end up trapped in the high school with what Scott claimed to be Derek Hale, trying to murder them. She knew better - it was the supposed mountain lion, to which she knew was just a huge wolf, and after Stiles told her she was right, she couldn't have been more happier.
But right now, she felt like she was in the dark once more, and she hated it. All she wanted to do was pull Stiles to the side and demand that he tell her what's going on..

The second that Scott announced that Derek Hale was the one who was trying to kill them, Lexi knew something sounded off about it, and when she looked over at Stiles to see his frustrated face, she knew she was right.
"Call the cops." Jackson suggested, pointing to Stiles, indicating that his father should be here protecting them as it was his job.

Lexi knew that if this was the thing from the video store, there was no way that the cops would be able to do anything for them, not even Stiles' dad.
"No." Stiles deadpanned, not taking any of Jackson's shit.

"What do you mean, 'no'?" Jackson scoffed, not believing his words.

"I mean no, you wanna hear it in Spanish?" He asked sarcastically, "No."
Lexi couldn't help but scoff quietly at his words, probably the only person in the room to find what he said remotely funny. "Look, Derek killed three people, okay? We don't know what he's armed with." He explained.

Lydia have her twin a confused look as to why she was practically agreeing and siding with Stiles on why they shouldn't ring the cops, only for her to shrug at her twin, not knowing what she could tell her. No one else besides her, Stiles and Scott knew about what was really out there.
"Your dad is armed with an entire sheriff's department." Jackson argued, "Call him!"

"I'm calling." Lydia eventually ended up saying, ignoring the pleading look her twin sent her. Stiles began to walk forwards, asking if Lydia could hold up and let him explain, only for Jackson to shove him backwards.

"Hey." Lexi warned, sending Jackson a slight glare, before pushing him off of Stiles, not liking the way he man handled him. Jackson looked slightly hurt at what she had done, as he always thought the two had gotten along, but it seemed like since she had started hanging out with Stiles, she had changed her opinion on him, and it hurt.

"Yes, we're at Beacon Hills High School." Lydia spoke quickly into the phone, as the others watched, "We're trapped and we need you to.. But.." She stuttered, before she pulled the phone away from her ear to look down at it.
"She hung up on me." She informed everyone.