( 𝟎𝟎𝟑 ) annual house party

'wolf moon'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

AT THE END OF the week, Lexi was getting prepared for the party that her and her twin were hosting; the back to school party that happened every year.
The twins would often have parties, them having the best house and the best at the planning and decorations, everyone loved their parties, they were known for them.

"How does this look?" Lydia asked, walking into her twins bedroom with an outfit on for the night ahead.

"Looks great." Lexi answered, barely taking a glance at Lydia's outfit, she knew that whatever the girl wore, she would look good in it, so there was no point in judging it.

Lydia smiled sheepishly, "I know." She agreed, gazing at herself in the mirror in admiration, as Lexi sorted through her closet for an outfit to wear.
When the front door rang, Lydia instantly perked up, "That'll be Jackson." She sang, before practically skipping out of the bedroom in excitement.

Lexi laughed to herself, not without rolling her eyes at her sister, before pulling out a last minute outfit to put on. She was the kind of girl that could wear sweats and still look attractive, most girls envied her and most guys wanted to be with her; although she gave none of them attention.
She was that kind of girl that didn't care for attention, she just wanted to get through high school with good grades and be able to make it to college in one piece.

Later on in the night, Lexi was rushing around the house, making sure that none of her mom's possessions got destroyed, obviously Lydia wasn't going to bother with that, as she was too busy with Jackson, so it landed on Lexi's shoulders to keep the house clean.
She did had a good night, though, she spoke to a lot of the people who she doesn't get a chance to hang out with at school, she was having a blast.

What made it even better, was that she saw the buzzcut boy, Stiles, across the room from her, thinking that he was secretly staring at her, when in all honesty, she could blatantly see him from the corner of her eye.
"Excuse me." She told her friends, before walking over to Stiles, who turned around quickly once he saw Lexi looking, and pretended to do something behind him.

Lexi approached him, but he didn't turn around, so she decided to tap his shoulder.
This must have scared him, as he spun around in one quick moment, accidentally spilling his cup of alcohol over Lexi's dress.

Lexi's mouth opened wide as she gasped, feeling the cold liquid hit her skin, it was an uncomfortable feeling. She could also see Stiles' panic ridden facial expression.
He was slapping himself, the Lexi Martin came over to speak to him, and he spilled his drink all over her, he couldn't feel more embarrassed and humiliated if he tried.