( 𝟎𝟏𝟒 ) scott's strange behaviour

'lunatic'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

AFTER BEING TRAPPED AT the school, Lexi didn't think that she ever wanted to go back into that building. She and her friends could have died that night, and the cops wouldn't have been able to do anything about it, because the thing that tried to kill them wasn't even human.
Lexi felt like she was in some fantasy tv show that had no end, it was like more and more things seemed to be coming up around every corner.
The only thing that was good that came out of that whole night, was the fact that Lexi shared a kiss with Stiles, and she couldn't stop thinking about it, it was plaguing her mind.

Obviously she hadn't told her sister, knowing what her reaction would be, so she kept it to herself - there was no doubt that Stiles had told Scott, so the secret was bound to come out soon - not that Lexi was trying to keep it a secret, she just didn't want her sister finding out, knowing just how she would react to the whole thing.
Stiles wasn't popular, and while Lexi didn't care one bit, Lydia thought that the two girls should be dating and talking to popular boys that were on the Lacrosse Team, and actually played instead of sitting on the bench.. Again, Lexi didn't care about that.. But her sister did. She didn't want to have to sit through endless lectures about how popularity meant everything.

No one at school even knew who had been trapped in the school a few nights before, as Lexi and her friends names had been protected by the cops, who hadn't released anything to do with their names or what had happened that night. So, to Lexi, it felt strange entering the school after a few days off, where no one was pointing fingers claiming that she was amongst the group who were trapped in the school. Of course, people still have arched her, as it came with the popularity of being a Martin - but what was being said about her wasn't anything bad.

The first few lessons had gone by like a breeze, and Lexi couldn't help but shake the hate that she knew all of these things about werewolves and the fact that Scott McCall was one, but she couldn't say anything about it. She wasn't going to betray Stiles like that, not after he confided in her.
Lexi wouldn't even bother telling her family - it would just gain her a ticket to Eiken house and there was no way she wanted to go there. Who would actually believe her that there was werewolves running around Beacon Hills? No one.

When the first bell had sounded, Lydia and Lexi walked besides Allison as she rambled on about how strange it was that everyone was talking about the night that they were trapped in the school, without knowing it was them.
"It's just weird. Everybody's talking about what happened the other night, and nobody knows it was us." Allison spoke, causing Lexi to nod at her statement.. It was weird. It felt surreal, like she was in some sort of dream she couldn't wake up from.

"Thankyou for the protection of minors." Lydia scoffed, grateful that no one knew she and her sister were there that night, or it would definitely put a dent in their popularity.