( 𝟎𝟑𝟓 ) kissing

'party guessed'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

SCREAMING. THAT'S WHAT Lexi woke up to in the middle of the night when she was sleeping; it was the last thing she expected, but the second her eyes opened up, she felt a pool of dread in her stomach, instantly knowing that something was wrong with her sister. The girl didn't waste any time in pulling her blanket off and rushing out of her room towards Lydia's, as their mother was on a business trip, the two girls being home alone, but when she found no one in the room, only mud an leaves in her bed, Lexi pivoted and ran down the stairs, instantly finding Lydia in the hallway by the kitchen, crouched on the floor with her hands covering her ears, now whimpering after the large scream that had come out of her mouth. "Lyds, hey Lyds." Lexi spoke up quietly, slowly approaching the girl as she didn't want to scare her, especially by making a sudden move. When the girl didn't reply, Lexi frowned, crouching down on the floor in front of her sister, "Lyds, what happened?" She asked, now gently touching the girls shoulder, Lydia finally looking up, her eyes red and bloodshot from crying so much.

Lydia didn't look at Lexi with a look that she normally gave her sister, instead, it was cold, heated, like she had found something out and was upset with her twin, for whatever reason, Lexi didn't know. "You lied to me." Lydia said, looking Lexi straight in the eyes with knowledge that had been kept from her this whole time; Lexi didn't know what the girl meant, gathering that she was going through another breakdown, not knowing what she was saying, but the look on the girls face made Lexi grow nervous, the only answer being that she knew about the supernatural, but she just couldn't understand how Lydia knew, since Scott didn't want her to. "You keep lying." The girl cried again, pushing her face in her hands to cover up, having always hated being vulnerable in front of anyone, even her own sister.

"Lyds, I don't know what you're talking about, let's get you to bed, and we'll talk in the morning, okay?" Lexi spoke up softly, knowing that she would have asked her mom to stay the weekend if she knew that Lydia would have another spell - they both thought that she was getting better, and Lexi believed that Lydia didn't have any abilities, but the way she had been acting lately, made her believe otherwise.. The girl picked up Lydia as her sister held tightly onto her, the girl holding on as Lexi began to walk her back to her room, Lydia mumbling things that Lexi couldn't pinpoint, especially with how tired she currently was, too, having been woken up so late in the night. When the girl helped her twin into bed, Lydia began mumbling more clearly now, Lexi leaning in to hear better, "What did you say?" She asked, as Lydia opened her eyes and looked straight at her.

"I know."

Lydia pretended that she had no recognition on what happened the night before, like she didn't remember screaming the house down at two in the morning, and mumbling crazy words to Lexi and then claiming that she knew she was lying, and ending their small conversation with the words, 'I know'. Lexi couldn't sleep for the rest of the night, afraid that Lydia did indeed, know about the supernatural and the fact that Lexi had been lying to her about it - she only did so because she believed that she was protecting her, because she didn't think that Lydia had any abilities, and if she didn't, why involve her in things that would only harm her? But with the way that she was going, Lexi knew that she was going to go behind Scott's back and inform Lydia on what the hell had been happening since the beginning of the school year, and about the man whom had attacked them on prom night and what it all meant; it was going to be a long and difficult situation, but Lexi was going to have to push through it, no matter what happens.