( 𝟎𝟑𝟐 ) thinking of a new plan

'restraint'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

SOMEONE WAS CONTROLLING Jackson, controlling whom he murdered, controlled his memory and so on, meaning that the boy had no idea what he was doing, since he couldn't remember a single thing. It made sense to Lexi, that he didn't remember, as the boy was clueless about the whole thing and still believed that Lydia was the reason behind him not becoming a werewolf, due to Lydia not turning into anything, as well as Lexi. Which just added to the questions about what Lydia was.. If Lexi turned into something from the bite from Peter, then Lydia must have, too.. But the question is.. What is she? Lydia hadn't changed a single bit since the bite from Peter, besides from the obvious PTSD she had from the amount of attacks she had suffered through, but Lexi just couldn't figure out if she was an empath like herself, or something completely different — she hadn't been showing any signs of being an empath like her, so she had absolutely no clue, even Scott didn't know, and it was beginning to annoy Lexi with the fact that they couldn't work out what was wrong with her sister; making it even harder as the girl knew nothing.

As Lexi was at Allison's house, she had finally successfully translated the Latin in the book about the Kanima, with some trouble due to the fact that Lydia had always been better at translating Latin than she was; Lydia was better at a lot of things, and it used to annoy Lexi to no end, but now, she realised that they were just different.. "If Jackson doesn't know what he's doing, then he probably doesn't know that someone's controlling him."  Allison spoke through the phone, the device sitting on the side on loud speaker as Lexi carried on trying to translate the Latin into English. She was still nervous about being at the girls house, since her father and grandfather had hunted Lydia down in attempt to kill her, and had probably planned to do the same with her — it was awkward, seeing Allison's mother and saying hi, but Lexi tried not to let it bother her, as if she did, it would just make her look even more suspicious to them, and truth be told, the Argents scared her.

"Or he doesn't remember." Scott spoke up on the other end, trying to piece together what Lexi had found out from the words in Latin. This whole thing was confusing, and they all didn't know how they were going to be able to piece it all together in time to stop anyone else from dying.

What if it's the same thing that happened with Lydia when she took off from the hospital?" Stiles next spoke up, remembering that Lexi's sister didn't remember a single thing from her days in the woods, naked, he had an idea that it may be the same king of thing that was happening to Jackson, that the bite was doing different things to them both, as well as Lexi.

Lexi perked up at his voice and words, turning around in the chair to share a look with Allison, that he could be right — Lexi wasn't surprised, to her, Stiles was right most of the time, it was just a shame that no one else could see it. "A fugue state?" Allison asked, trying to piece together what Stiles had said.