( 𝟎𝟎𝟓 ) the lacrosse game

'second chance at first line'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

AFTER WEEKS OF ANTICIPATION, the big game had finally come along and Lexi couldn't be more excited to see how the team will do. More importantly, how Jackson would do.
She knew that with Lydia's pestering and threatening, he would be trying his best tonight - especially with how Lydia had taken an interest in Scott, Jackson would definitely be trying to throw the boy off to make himself look good.
However, when Lydia approached her twin to get her help on a sign for Jackson, all of that excitement went out of the window.

"Does Jackson really need a poster?" Lexi asked, as she held the paint tub for Lydia, "It seems a bit over the top."
Lexi rolled her eyes as she spoke, of course, nothing was ever over the top with Lydia, she was the Lydia Martin, after all.

Lydia shook her head, not looking up at her sister as she spoke, "Nothing's too over the top for Jackson." She said, as she carried painting out Jackson's name.

Lexi shrugged, tilting her head to the side in thought, "I mean... With Scott, I'm not so sure." She muttered, unluckily heard by Lydia.

Lydia snapped her head up at Lexi, "He's good, but not that good." She said, dipping her paintbrush in the paint pot, "Anyway, I think Jackson will definitely kick his ass tonight."

Lexi furrowed her brows in confusion, "What do you mean?" She asked, "They're on the same team."

Lydia shrugged, "I mean, you can't expect to dislocate Jackson's shoulder and get away with it." She spoke, giving Lexi a wink.

Lexi sighed, looks like she would have to warn Scott tonight, before he left for the game - she thought he was a nice guy, he didn't deserve to be pushed around by Jackson. It was about time that Lexi finally put her foot down with the boys constant bullying, she was getting fed up.
She didn't know why she had been hanging out with him and Lydia for so long; Lexi was nothing like her twin.. It was mostly because she had no one else.

Hopefully, now that Lexi and Lydia have met Allison, Lexi won't be third wheeling with her sister and Jackson as much, as that was all she wanted.
Now she had make friends with Stiles and Scott, maybe she wouldn't have to hang out with Lydia and Jackson most of the time, it would give the girl a well needed break.

The second Lexi walked into the school with Lydia, she split up from the girl, going the opposite direction as her sister, hoping to find Scott in the changing rooms before the game, only, when she entered, it was empty.
"Damn." Lexi muttered, rolling her eyes, this was just her luck.