( 𝟎𝟏𝟗 ) the dance catastrophe

'formality'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

THE NIGHT OF THE dance had finally come, and Lexi couldn't be more excited to go with Stiles and have a great night. She had never met someone who treated her as well as Stiles did, and she was falling for him hard - even if she hadn't known him for that long, he was one of the best boys she had ever met. As she got ready with Lydia, she couldn't help but smile to herself as she applied her makeup, extremely excited for the night ahead with Stiles.
Lydia was going with some boy from the lacrosse team that Lexi couldn't be bothered to learn the name of, but she knew that her sister really wanted to go with Jackson. Lexi thought that Jackson had changed lately, and not in a good way; she always thought that he wasn't that great for her sister, but lately, he had gone downhill..

The girls got ready with some music playing quietly in the background, Lydia wearing a nice silky dress while Lexi wore her signature colour red, to match her red lipstick, which Lydia had also borrowed to wear for the night. And, with some pictures taken by their mom, who was nearly in tears at how gorgeous her daughters looked, Stiles had pulled up outside of the house, the sound of his engine alerting Lexi that he was finally here and she had to leave.
"I'll see you later, mom." Lexi said, leaning up to kiss her mom on the cheek, who was wiping her tears, sniffling as she looked at her daughters in their dresses.

"Bye, sweetie." Her mom said, waving goodbye as she then turned to Lydia and ushered her to get in front of the camera, as she rolled her eyes in annoyance, obeying.

Lexi nervously opened her front door, after grabbing her black purse from the side, to match her black heels, before she stepped outside, seeing Stiles already waiting for her in her drive, holding a bouquet of red roses for her. The girl instantly smiled at the sight, loving how thoughtful he was to bring her her favourite flowers - how he knew that, was beyond her, but either way, she loved them.
Stiles coughed awkwardly, having never actually done this before, "Hi." He greeted, watching Lexi walk up to him with wide eyes, noticing how gorgeous she looked in her dress. "You look beautiful." Stiles blurted out, unable to keep his eyes off of her.

"You look quite handsome yourself." Lexi replied, taking the roses in her hands, smelling them, before looking back up at Stiles with an ever wider smile, "Thankyou. You didn't have to get me anything." She told him, as he held out his hand for her to take, which she did with a giddish smile.

"I wanted to." Stiles said, guiding her towards the passenger door. He had spent the whole day tidying his car up for the girl to ride with him, vacuuming and scrubbing his seats down so it would be clean enough, but he didn't know that Lexi didn't actually care about any of that, no matter how she came across like that..
Lexi climbed up into the car and instantly noticed how much cleaner it was in there, smiling to herself when she realised that Stiles must have cleaned for her tonight. Stiles practically ran back to the drivers side and climbed in quickly, looking at Lexi when he did so, feeling the nerves now more than ever. "You ready?" He asked.