( 𝟎𝟐𝟗 ) testing the venom

'venomous'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

AFTER THE NIGHT AT the garage, Lexi had wished and prayed that she wouldn't feel the effects of the lizards claws ever again — she hated not being able to move her whole body when a murderous lizard was dying her up like she was dinner on a serving plate; but as she laid on the wet floor, looking over at Stiles as he tried his hardest to keep Derek's head above the water, the girl realised that her wish and prayers had been ignored. Even if Stiles had called Scott multiple times on the girls phone, the boy ended up hanging up on him and then turned his phone off so they couldn't even call his number anymore, and Lexi swore that if he was having a 'moment' with Allison, she was going to kill him herself, if she even survived this lizard in the first place. The girl felt awful that she could only watch the two of them in the pool as her own body wouldn't listen to her, Stiles was clearly struggling with keeping Derek's head above the water, and she didn't blame him one bit, since Derek looked like he would weigh a tonne. "Can you move, yet?" The buzz-cut boy asked Lexi, his voice breathless from feeling like he had been working out for hours on end.

Lexi tried to move any part of her body, trying to force even her toes to move, but nothing was listening to her commands, like her body and every part was ignoring her requests. "No, I can't even wriggle my toes." Lexi said, her eyes still tracking the giant lizard around the pool, having absolutely no idea as to why it was just ignoring her and not attempting to kill her like it was with Stiles and Derek. "Why hasn't it bothered with me? Why just you two?" The girl finally voiced out, eventually loosing sight of the lizard; the girls heart rate speeding up at the mere thought that maybe the thing was just playing with its food until it was satisfied. Something just didn't sit right with her, why the lizard hadn't even attempted to go near her like it was with Stiles and Derek; if it wasn't afraid of the water, Lexi was sure that the thing probably would have tried to kill them at this point, but it was just bidding it's time.

"You sound like you want it after you." Stiles spoke up, kicking his legs aggressively to attempt to stay above the water, Derek's body threatening to drag him down every single send they stay in here, yet he didn't have enough energy to swim Derek to the edge, and even if he did, the lizard would then get them both. He shook his head, "I can't stay up any longer. I need something to hold on to." He spoke up quickly, not letting Lexi say another word on the matter with the lizard completely ignoring her as she laid besides them pool. "Is the thing still here?" Stiles asked Lexi, who moved her eyes around the room again to see if the lizard was still here.

When she spotted the familiar lizard skin near the roof, watching them all still, "Yeah, it's up on the roof, still." She told him, as Stiles sighed in frustration, knowing he can't stay up much longer. Before saying anything else, Stiles began to swim towards the pools ladder so he could use the pole to keep both him and Derek up, using all of his energy to do so, knowing he couldn't hold on any longer. But his hand kept slipping from the pole, the boy unable to hold onto it, "Stiles, if you drown, I'm going to kill you!" Lexi shouted, seeing Stiles fail over and over again with grabbing onto the ladder. The last thing she saw, was Stiles and Derek's head eventually falling under the water, when suddenly, Scott appeared, a frantic look on his face, "They're under the water, Scott, quick!" She yelled frantically, scared that Stiles was drowning along with Derek.