( 𝟎𝟎𝟖 ) allison and scott's 'study' date

'magic bullet'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

LEXI WAS PRETTY SURE that she had passed her test, and she was proved right, when the teacher placed the paper down on her desk, and it had A+ written on it. She smiled to herself upon seeing the paper, and leant back, not needing to go over it and look at what she had gotten wrong.
She was like Lydia in the matter of being smart - the two Martin girls were probably the smartest in the year, not that anyone knew, as Lydia wanted to hide it.

She was about to get her back in order to apply some more lipstick, when she heard Scott yell, and it made her jump, causing her lipstick to roll over to the person next to her, and that happened to be Stiles.
Lexi groaned and looked to where it landed, only to see Stiles already holding it up to her with a huge grin on her face.
She couldn't hold back her own smile as she took the lipstick from his hands, mumbling a 'thankyou', as she did so.

Lexi and Stiles had been speaking everyday since she went round his to watch movies, and they were thinking of doing it again soon - for the first time in a while, she was actually happy.
"I'm studying with Allison after school today." She heard Scott tell Stiles, and she smirked to herself at the words.

"That's my boy!" Stiles cheered, happy that Scott was finally going to get some.
He wished that he could, too..

"We're just studying." Scott replied, clearly not understanding what 'studying' actually meant.
Lexi shook her head in amusement at his words - some boys were really clueless.

When Stiles explained that he was going to 'deball' Scott, Lexi had to step in to help out the clueless boy.
"Studying never means studying, Scott." She told Scott, gaining both of the boys attention, "Ever." She added.

"What?" Scott asked, now growing nervous for his studying date with Allison.

"Studying is more than studying." She informed him, "If you know what I mean."
Lexi winked, and turned back to the front of the class, leaving Scott panicking out of his wits - he wasn't accustomed to these kind of situations before, he has never even had a girlfriend before.
He was screwed.

Once Lexi spotted Lydia in the hallway, she jogged up to her twin with a gleam on her face, causing Lydia to look at her confusingly, wondering what's got her sister so happy.
"What's up with you?" Lydia asked, laughing slightly at her sister.

Lexi smirked, "Allison and Scott are studying tonight." She informed Lydia, unable to keep her excitement down.
This would be a new stepping stone with the couple, and she couldn't wait - she thought they were great together.