( 𝟎𝟎𝟒 ) the hospital visit

'second chance at first line'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

LEXI ROLLED HER EYES at her twin, sometimes she just didn't listen to a word of the girl's ramblings, especially when she really didn't care about what she had to say. As of this moment, Lydia was talking Lexi's ear off non-stop about how Scott had dislocated Jackson's shoulder in lacrosse.
As much as Lexi loved Lydia, she just wished that the girl would stop talking.

"Lyds, I'm sure he'll be fine." She sighed, causing Lydia to pause in her footsteps, pulling Lexi to a stop also.

"We can't lose this game." She spoke, eyeing Scott from the end of the hallway. "I have a plan. See you at lunch."
Lydia didn't give Lexi a chance to reply, as she strutted off to her next lesson, putting her plan in action.

Lexi looked at Scott, who was talking to Allison at the end of the corridor, "Poor kid." She muttered, before walking off to her next lesson.

After her first two lessons of the day, Lexi was now walking down the corridor, looking for her sister, who was nowhere in sight - which was strange.
As she rounded the corner, she spotted Allison and Lydia, with another lacrosse player, but what stopped her in her tracks, was Scott and Stiles, peeking around a corner, obviously interested in something.

Smiling, she waltzed up to the two and took a look around the corner, to see what the two were looking at. "What are you two looking at?" She asked.

"My dad." Stiles answered, still keeping his eyes on the pair at the end of the hall.
Lexi nodded, not thinking much of it, until Stiles spun around at lightning speed, "L-Lexi? Hey, what are... What are you doing here?" He stuttered.

Lexi shrugged, "Should I leave?" She asked, confused at why he was asking why she was here.
He always acted so weird around her, which was strange - she's never had anyone act so strange, but she liked the boy, he was nice.

"No!" He rushed out, earning a look from Scott, he really didn't understand why he was always so panicked around Lexi, he just needed to calm down.

Lexi gave Stiles a slight weird look, before she turned to look at Scott, missing the look of disappointment on the boy's face as she turned away from him.
"I just wanted to warn you that my sister isn't happy with you." She told him, causing Scott's eyes to widen, "You best stick close to Allison before Lydia introduces her to the players on the team."

When Scott looked over at Allison and Lydia, who were talking to a few of the boys on the team, he instantly panicked - how could he compare to them?
As Lexi saw this look, she placed her hand on Scott's shoulder, "Don't worry, she's crazy about you.. You've got nothing to worry about."