( 𝟎𝟐𝟕 ) communication

'abomination'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

WITH COPS AND PARAMEDICS swarming around the area, Lexi didn't think that she would be getting out of here anytime soon — as the girl sat in the back of the ambulance, after having her blood pressure taken, she held Stiles' hand in hers, noticing that he was still feeling funny from being paralysed along with her. But what didn't make sense to the girl, was why she had been paralysed, when she didn't touch that slimy stuff, or the lizard thing touching the back of her neck like it did with the guy that had sadly died under Stiles' car, because that's what she assumed had caused the paralysis in the first place. The girl wondered what kind of creature would be able to paralyse three people; she was pretty new to all of this supernatural stuff, but she thought that it was just werewolves.. What was this lizard thing?
"Do you have someone to pick you up?" Stiles' dad asked the young girl, as he stood in front of the two shaken teenagers, holding hands on the back of the ambulance. He felt awful, as no child should have to witness what they did — he just wanted the two of them to open up to him so he could figure all of this out. All they had told him was that they found the guy like that, but he didn't believe them for one second..

Lexi sighed, remembering that her mom was out of town for the weekend because of work, she shook her head, "My mom's at work. It's just me and my sister until tomorrow." She answered, looking down at the ground, unable to get the image out of her mind of that poor guy being crushed by the jeep — his face when the car was slowly coming down on him, the look of fear and realisation that he was going to die, and no one could help him. All Lexi and Stiles could do was watch, their whole bodies paralysed as they fought to move, but just couldn't; they felt like they could have done more, and the guilt was eating them alive.

Stiles noticed that this question strung a chord in the girl, obviously thinking about her parents divorce yet again, "Can we just get out of here now? We've told you everything." He asked his dad, giving him a pleading look.

Noah sighed, "Look, if there's something you two don't think you can tell me.." He tried to talk them into revealing what they knew, but Stiles instantly interrupted him.

"So you think we're lying?" Stiles asked, Lexi looking up at Noah at his words, upset that the man would think that. Yes, they were lying, but only so they didn't get sent to Eichen House to live the rest of their lives..

"No. Of course not." Noah said, "I'm just worried about the two of you." He admitted, noticing that the two teenagers seemed shaken to the core about what they had witnessed in there. "Now, if you saw someone do this, and you're afraid that maybe they're gonna come back and make sure you don't say anything about it.." He trailed off, letting them know that they were safe to tell him, and that he would keep them both safe.