( 𝟎𝟏𝟐 ) late night at the school

'night school'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

LEXI HAD BEEN AVOIDING Stiles like the plague, knowing that he had kept something so big from her, even after the fact that she had been attacked by the very thing it seemed like he was trying to protect.
Being dragged into hanging out with Lydia and Jackson was something she didn't want to go through again, especially not after the last time, where she and Jackson had been attacked by the 'wolf'. Lexi still couldn't tell if she was being crazy or not; surely werewolves don't exist?

Stiles had explained everything to her, even when he didn't want to.. He didn't exactly have a choice, with her figuring everything out herself, he knew that she was smart, but he highly underestimated her and her ability to figure things out on her own. She was very observant with her surroundings, and it seemed that Stiles was the only one who knew, not even her own sister.
He should have known that Lexi would figure it out sometime, with her digging around and finding clues, he just wished that he could have been the one to tell her instead of having to admit he lied. He had only just got the amazing girl to like him, and now.. It had all gone away.

The fact that she was avoiding him only upset him further, as he hadn't gotten a chance to explain himself after finally telling her about the werewolves in Beacon Hills.
Stiles thought that it was because she wanted nothing more to do with him after he kept such a big secret from her, but it was much more than that.. Lexi just didn't know what to do.

She currently sat, squished in the backseat of Jackson's car as Lydia had begged her to come out once again - it seemed that the two of them were on the rocks, and she needed Lexi to keep it less awkward.
Lexi had rang Allison and practically begged her to come along as she didn't want to be stuck with Lydia and Jackson alone, but Allison was claiming that she was waiting on Scott for their date.

"What's she saying?" Lydia asked from the front seat.

Lexi pulled the phone down from her ear, "She said she's waiting on Scott to pick her up." She informed her sister.
Lydia sighed, before motioning for Lexi to hand her the phone, to which she did.

"You hear that?" Lydia scoffed at what Allison said on the other line, "First, it's 'he's only twenty-six minutes late', a month later it's 'he only hits me when he's drunk'." She informed Allison.

Lexi furrowed her brows at Lydia's words, "Jesus, Lyds." She cursed, pulling the phone away from Lydia, who glared at Lexi, "We're coming to get you." She spoke into the phone.

"No, honestly, it's fine." Allison spoke on the other end.

Lexi felt bad that Allison didn't actually want to come along, but if she had to put up with the annoying couple, then so did she. "Too late." She spoke, cringing when she saw Allison outside of the car as they drove up to her house. "Sorry." Lexi said, as Allison walked around the car to talk to them.