( 𝟎𝟑𝟑 ) talking with jackson

'restraint'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

GUILT BEGAN TO pool in Lexi's stomach the second she had agreed to talk to Jackson; not only did she not want to talk to her twin sisters ex-boyfriend, but she also didn't want to ask the boy about his real parents and what had truly happened to them when he was still only a baby. Jackson didn't always used to be like this; when he first met Lydia and Lexi, he had been kind, he treated Lydia just like how a boyfriend should, if not, better, and Lexi just like an older brother did, always looking out for her — he was nice, and Lexi truly did like him a lot. But then High School started up, and the boy turned into a massive tool, along with Lydia, only caring about how people saw them, and he fell into the depths of being popular, eventually turning into someone Lexi heavily disliked. She had always known that it was just a front, that the boy was a nice kid deep inside, but he never showed it, afraid of what people might think because of it, and it hurt to see, and it hurt that she could never help him.

"Are you sure about this? I could go in with you." Allison asked Lexi as the two girls walked down the corridor towards the locker rooms, where Lexi was sure Jackson would be at this time of day. The Argent girl had been worrying about Lexi the second she said she would speak to Jackson and get more information out of him; she had told them all that she knows his real parents are dead, but she never truly got the whole story, she just knew that a car crash was involved, but she definitely didn't have enough information to find out why Jackson was a Kanima and not a werewolf.

Lexi shook her head, "If there's anyone Jackson definitely doesn't like right now, it's you, Scott and Stiles. No offence." She said, adding the last part when she realised how offensive her words actually sounded. Even if Jackson didn't exactly like Lexi and Lydia at the moment, they were definitely better than Scott, Stiles and Allison, whom all had it out for him since day one, in his eyes; Lexi was the only one who could actually talk to him without the boy completely freaking out, so that's why she had suggested it in the first place.

Allison shrugged, "None taken." She said, as she followed behind Lexi to the boys locker rooms — although, as she was doing so, a boy named Matt stopped right in front of her, blocking her view from Lexi and stopping her from walking forwards anymore, it was annoying, but the girl stopped either way, giving Lexi a look, "I'll meet you there." She said, as Lexi nodded her head, giving Matt a strange look before walking off towards the locker room once again, panic instantly setting in at the fact she now had to go in there without Allison at her side.

Besides the panic settling into her stomach, the girl carried on by herself, stopping in front of the locker room door to take a deep breath in, before opening up the door and slowly walking in, her hands shaking as she pushed them against the sides of her legs. "Jackson, you in here?" She called out, looking around at the empty locker room and instantly hearing the shower going, hoping that he wasn't in there..