( 𝟎𝟒𝟎 ) finally off the bench

'battlefield'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

EVERYTHING FELT DIFFERENT, and Lexi didn't know how to get back to normal again. Lydia was completely ignoring her because of what happened at the party, and the fact that Lexi had left - by the time Lydia got home, and no one was at her house, even her own sister, she felt like she had been abandoned, yet again; all Lexi ever did was abandon her and keep sisters, and the fact that her own sister could do that, hurt her, a lot. It wasn't like Lydia was asking for much, she just wanted the truth from Lexi and Allison with what was going on with everyone and everything, but since her mom had died, she had been completely ignoring everyone, and hardly even coming to school anymore. She wanted things to go back to how they used to be, and the fact that Jackson was avoiding school altogether, said that something bad had happened that caused everyone to separate completely, and in all truth, she missed how everything used to be, she just missed her friends.

Lexi hadn't gone home that night when they had been trapped in the police station with Matt and Jackson, she spent as much time in the station with Stiles afterwards, that she had made it home early hours of the morning, arriving when Lydia was already asleep, trying to sleep off what had happened with Peter, something that Lexi had no clue about, and Lydia didn't plan on telling her, either, not wanting to look like a complete crazy person. Lexi didn't think to check in on Lydia because she believed that the girl was just suffering a hangover, but because she didn't, Lydia didn't know if she would ever be able to forgive her. When Lexi tried to ring Stiles the next morning, he didn't answer, then when she had tried talking to him at school, he shrugged her off, acting like he had something he had to do, something that was too important to miss, even just for a moment to talk to her - she knew that something had happened to make him do it, but she couldn't figure out what it was. The night at the police station, Lexi and Stiles were doing fine, he wasn't letting her out of his sight, he was keeping her in his arms, and he was terrified of loosing her; the next morning, everything had changed.

It hurt her, the fact that Stiles couldn't tell her what was bothering him, that he was avoiding her because of it, and it hurt her that he didn't believe she could help. Lexi had seen him walk in and out of counselling, because she had to go to a few sessions herself, thanks to her mother, who believed that loosing a classmate meant that you needed it, which was the exact opposite of what Lexi needed, knowing how Matt died and what he did before that, the last thing she wanted to do was talk about it with some teacher who didn't know what they were doing. The one thing she did want, however, was to find out why Stiles was ignoring her, and why he was pretending like she didn't even exist anymore - she didn't like to think that maybe he had grown tired of her, that he realised exactly who she was and the fact that she wasn't who he thought she was. All of that broke her heart into little pieces, and she just wanted him to rip the band aid off instead of dragging it on and giving her false hope that maybe their relationship would last.