( 𝟎𝟎𝟕 ) hanging out with stiles

'pack mentality'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

AFTER STILES HAD GONE along with her plan, Lexi couldn't be more grateful for him. The fact that Lydia tried non-stop to set the girl up with some guys from the lacrosse team, really got on her nerves - she didn't want a relationship, and she sure as hell didn't want a 'fling' either.
Another thing, Lexi hated double dating, especially with her sister and Jackson; it was like her worst nightmare.

Lexi hasn't spoken with Stiles since she practically dragged him under the bus that day in the cafeteria, so she didn't actually know if he knew she was planning for the two of them to get food - the fact that he could drive, meant that they could go and get some fast food, and Lydia would never know.
She has always loved fast food, but Lydia would never let her forget it if she knew that Lexi was eating it. Due to 'keeping your figure'; but in all honesty, she didn't care much for how she looked. If she was going to date someone, she wanted it to be because they loved her for her, and not her figure.

The day before at school, Lexi had pulled Scott to the side and asked for Stiles address, to which he immediately gave her with a huge smile on his face. He didn't have any problem giving his best friends information to the girl he had loved since he could remember.
So, after getting changed into some casual clothes, she walked to the boys house, which, surprisingly, wasn't that far from her own house, and in no time, she was knocking on the front door.

"Hi." Stiles dad answered the door, instantly recognising the girl from the lacrosse game, "Lexi, right?" He asked.

"Hi." Lexi replied, giving the man a sweet smile, "Yeah, Lexi." She confirmed, "Is Stiles here?"
She worried for a second that Scott had given her the wrong address, but, when Noah answered the door, that thought was proved to be wrong.

"Yeah, he's here." Noah replied, smiling brightly at the fact that Lexi wanted to hang out with his son.
He knew that for years, Stiles had been pawning over this girl, and the fact that she had finally recognised him, made him extremely happy.

To say that Stiles was shocked when he found Lexi Martin in his house, was an understatement - he never once thought that he would be seeing the girl he had loved since kindergarten in his house, talking to his dad, of all people.
It was as if his dad knew of the girl, the second she spoke her name, as he wore a smile on his face and gave his son a knowing look once he saw him at the top of the stairs.
"Lexi?" He asked, not knowing if he was in a dream or not. "What are you doing here?"

"We have that lab project, remember?" She asked him, sending him a knowing look.
They both knew that they didn't have a lab project to do, but Lexi thought it would have been nice if they can hang out for the night, after all, she had nothing else to do.