( 𝟎𝟐𝟑 ) saving isaac

'shape shifted'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

LEXI SPENT THE REST of the school day worrying about a boy she didn't even know, wondering if he was okay in his cell at the sheriffs department, and hoping that he wasn't going to be blamed for murdering his father. Why was she worrying so much? She didn't know; she just had this weird feeling that Isaac was in danger, and she felt like she could feel what he was feeling, and he was scared. She felt awful for the boy, and hoped that Stiles and Scott had a plan to get him out of there safely. Not only did she feel this way about Isaac Lahey, who she had barely spoken one word too, but Stiles had also been given a detention, meaning that the girl hadn't been able to talk to him all day, so the next person she would try and corner, was Scott. She spent a while looking for the boy, but eventually found him rushing through the hallway, looking panicked and like he was rushing to get somewhere.
"Scott!" Lexi called out, gaining the boys attention as he turned to face her, "Do you know when Stiles is getting out?" She asked him, hoping that he could give her an answer.

However, Scott shook his head at his new friend, "He's got detention for an hour after school. Harris will probably hold him in for longer, though. You know him." He explained to the ginger girl, who sighed at his words, wanting to talk with Stiles as she hadn't been able too all day. "I need to find Derek, get Isaac out of that jail cell before tonight." He told the girl, as she followed him down the hallway.

"Because Derek bit him, right?" Lexi asked quietly, so that no one around them could hear what they were talking about. Scott looked confused at first, then realised that Stiles must have told her what was going on as soon as he could. The boy liked that Lexi could keep a secret, and hadn't gone running off to Argent with all of their secrets about Scott and Derek; he knew it was because she liked Stiles, but he still appreciated it no matter what.

Scott nodded at her question, "If he shifts whilst he's in his cell, everyone will find out and the secret will be out. We gotta find a way to get him out." He informed her, Lexi trying to think of a solution but coming up short - this wasn't a simple problem they were having. "I gotta go, Stiles usually leaves his jeep unlocked so you could wait there until he gets out." Scott suggested.

Lexi shook her head with a slight smile on her face, "Of course he does, thanks, Scott." She thanked the boy, watching as he then ran off to his bike to ride to Derek. The girl watched him go, before walking towards the familiar blue jeep that was Stiles' pride and joy; she headed to the passenger seat, smiling to herself yet again when the door opened up, having not been locked, before climbing in, embracing the smell of Stiles. The car was messy, but Lexi didn't actually care about how it looked; if she had it her way, her room would be like this, but with her mom constantly nagging her about cleaning up after herself, she had to. She wished she could be as free as Stiles was, his dad let him get away with practically everything, Lexi would be grounded for life if she even did one of the things Stiles had told her he had done.
She sat in the car for a while, scrolling through her phone and reading what was going on in the news, when she finally looked up and noticed that the sun had started to go down, meaning that Stiles had been in detention way longer than he should have been.