( 𝟎𝟑𝟎 ) protecting lydia

'venomous'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

LEXI DIDN'T WANT IT to be true. It couldn't be, her sister didn't have a violent home in her body, although the girl may be a complete bitch at times, she would never physically hurt anyone, and that fact alone made Lexi believe that her sister wasn't the Kanima — but the test had confirmed it, and now Scott was figuring out a plan to get the girl back to his, and it was just making Lexi realise that this was all real, and that they were actually going to have to fight Derek's pack to test them away from Lydia and to prevent them from killing her. As they all stood in the empty classroom, Scott was the first to speak up, "Derek's outside, waiting for Lydia." He told the group, as Lexi sighed loudly at his words, the stress building up at what was about to go down. The girl was glad that Scott was on her side, and she knew that if Lydia had any idea on what was going on, she would be grateful, too; so, when Allison claimed that Derek wanted to kill Lydia, out loud, Lexi sucked in a sharp breath and felt Stiles wrap his hand around hers, the girl instantly feeling her heart rate slow down because of his touch. "If he thinks that she's the Kanima, then yes, to kill her. Especially after what happened at the pool." Scott informed them all.

"It's not her." Lexi spoke up, shaking her head, "That thing was so close to me, I would know if my own sister was trying to kill us all." She said, trying to piece together this whole thing. She was one hundred percent sure that her sister wasn't the Kanima, but that didn't mean that Derek would believe them, so what they needed to do was find out who the actual Kanima was, so the alpha would leave Lydia alone. "I know what you're all thinking, I see it in your faces.. She may be mean, but she wouldn't hurt anyone, more or less kill someone, okay?" She carried on; knowing the opinion a lot of people had on the girl, but Lexi knew her better than all of them combined, and she knew that Lydia wasn't the Kanima.

"Lexi, she didn't pass the test, nothing happened." Scott told the girl softly, knowing that it was hard for her to come to terms with the truth. He was going to to everything in his power to protect Lydia, but it didn't change the fact that she didn't pass the test, and it wasn't exactly impossible to believe that the girl could be the Kanima..

"Guys, it doesn't matter, because Derek thinks it's her." Allison said, knowing that it didn't matter what they all thought or what the truth was, because nothing could change Derek's mind, now. "So, either we can convince him that he's wrong, or we've got to figure out a way to protect her." She explained, as Lexi huffed in annoyance.

"If I was allowed to tell her about all of this, then it would be so much more easier to keep her safe. But she doesn't know anything, this isn't going to be easy." Lexi explained, knowing that Lydia can be very difficult at times, and since she is recently broken up with Jackson, the girl wasn't going to take kindly to all of them crowding around her.