3🦋

IN #SIDNAAZ ROOM

Shehnaaz glared at her husband who raised his brow at her..

Sheh: mai wahan kese soun, mera coco to fit nh hoga!?

She said as her teddy was damn big... He rolled his eyes at her as she wanted to make her teddy sleep with her..

Sid: Then put your teddy there nd sleep on couch!

He said pointing towards floor for teddy! Shehnaaz gasped at him nd glared at him angrily, how the hell he dared to say that for her coco!

Sheh: Coco mere saath hi soe ga.. Or mai bed pe apke saath!

She said moving to her side making him roll at that side..

Sid: Sorry but not sorry i will not share my bed..!

She made a sad pout but then glared at him..

Sheh: This is my bed too as now you are my husband.. Nd if you will not let me sleep i will-- i will--

She wanted to threat him but nothing came in her mind which made him smirk.. Getting up he slowly went to her..

Sid: To kya wifey? Ahhaan let me guess then you will cry No!?

He mocked her making her pout.. He didn't even know what she was capable of as he thought she would cry But there is a big NOOOO!

Sheh: No, I will tell Maa!

She said making his eyes wide as she smirked noticing his reaction! Haha her hubby fears from his mother, her hubby cute..

Sid: You will not dare!

He said angrily! The thing his mom will not leave him if she got to know about her sleeping on couch, nd after that she will not talk to him nd will be angry, nd he couldn't bear that..

Sheh: Hahahahahaha Hubby apko maa se dar lagta hai na..

She said laughing at his ears turned red, yeah he did fear so what!

Sid: I said you will not dare!

He said glaring at her making her control laugh but the look on her hubby's face made her stop, as she put her palm on her mouth trying to control her laugh!

Sheh: Now i will only do this!

Saying she was moving to the door, when he caught her wrist nd pinned her to door making her eyes wide as she didn't expect that..! Her dream story started her hubby seemed rumantic to her..!

Sid: Don't you even dare..!

He said, she grinned at him making him snicker, this little pataka was threatning himm nd the thing he couldn't even do anything!

Sheh: Then let me sleep!

Helplessly he left her.. She slept taking her teddy hugging it fully! He looked at her sitting on other side, she looked peaceful unlike chatter box.. Her face looked reflect the innocence nd pureness from her..! But that doesn't mean he will not take his revenge, he will definately not leave this pataka so easily!

he slept taking his pillow whom he hug always..!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

MORNING

Sidharth got up only to find his not so innocent wife sleeping with her so called teddy..! Remembering the night incident he smirked nd took his mobile..! Playing a tone he put that near her ear nd increased the volume thinking shehnaaz will get up...!