9❤♾

IN KHAN'S HOUSE..

On Same day, Hoor tried to convince her about saying yes but that was all in vain.. Noor kept saying no as she was not even listening..

Rukaiya Bi and Amna also talked with her asking her decision to which she again said NO making them sad, as Sidharth was waiting for her ans a YES..

The decision then was told to all family, Rafique ji only said to give her some time..
But Sidharth was sad and a bit more angry which could be seen!

ON NEXT DAY..

Noor didn't come ouf of room whole day, she just had her breakfast in room..

Opening her room's door Noor came out looking here and there carefully, finding no one there she tip toed to kitchen..

Searching a bit she found a plate which had puri chhola with some pulao rice.. Licking her lips she took a spoon full of rice and moaned at the taste..

The whole day she kept herself closed in her room despite requests of everyone, she said she had headache, which was not at all true as she didn't want to face anyone.. But her tummy didn't take her lie and growled making her come out..

But she was also sure that she no one would be awake, as it was 2:30am.. Unknown to her, a certain someone was waiting for her to come there, nd she did..

Sidharth looked at her eating peacefully after taking his peace saying a big NO.. Slowly he went beside table making her jerk herself, as she stood up putting the plate on table..

Noor: B..bhaijaan ap yahan?

Noor asked startled, why was he hell bent on giving her heart attack!

her mouth was full of rice making her look a hungry little baby..Shaking his head, he held her shoulders and made her sit again and himself sat on a chair beside her..

Sid: Khao, chlo..

Handing her plate he pointed to plate.. Not wanting to say anything she kept eating.. She was getting conscious as he was staring her without blinking and without saying anything to her..

Noor, not wanting to get any stomach ache, forwarded her plate..

Noor: Ap khaaen ge?

she asked making him chuckle.. as he knew why she must be thinking, silly little girl..

Sid: Nh, tum khao.. Tumne nh khaaya na..

Nodding she started nd finished in some minutes.. Looking at the empty plate she pouted, her tummy had a little more space present there..

Sid: Mujhe do, batao kya khaana hai?

He asked chucking, taking the plate he raised a brow making her shake her head..

Noor: Um n..nh nh.. bas ho gya..

Noor not wanting to look like a bhukhad denied.. Shaking his head he himself got a puri and chhola with it.. Forwarding it to her he sat again..

Smiling, she eat whole puri and grinned finding her tummy full... Taking the plate from her, he put that in sink and gave her a glass of water..

Noor: Shukriya..

She said and put the glass, he was looking at her making her feel giddy, Wishing him Good Night she was about to run when he held her hand..

Sid: Wait Noor, Abhi to mujhe tumse baat krni h..

Making her sit again, he towered over her making her gulp.. she knew what he wanted to talk..

Sid: Tumne nikaah ke lye mana kyun kiya?