14❤♾

KHAN'S HOUSE..

IN THE EVENING..

Sidharth was standing beisde his wife Noor-e-Sana, as she was making tea for him and herself... bcz yesterday his smart wife escaped thats why today he was making sure to take her with him in his room to talk, whose sole purpose was to make her comfortable..

Noor: A..ap jaen, m..mai le aun gi..

Nd again his wife started, she was continuously trying to say him that, but he knew that was her another tatic to escape nothing else..

Sid: Noor, abhi phr se kuch bola na.. to khud utha ke le chlun ga..

He said making her gasp as her hand went towards her mouth shutting it.. Her eyes were wide making her look shocked adorable doll.. Chuckling he gave her two cups with dish which she took now recovering from her shock..

Sid: hogya? do mujhe mai le chlta hun, tum aage chlo..

Taking dish from her, he walked behind her.. In his room he put dish on table nd sat on couch and patted empty space beside him for her..

Nervously she sat beside him and looked at him..

Noor: Ab mai j..jaun?

She asked making him frown, didn't they just come now? shaking his head as a NO, he gave her cup and signed her have her tea..

Sid: Acha batao, results kab aa rahe hai tumahre?

Noor: um i think two weeks mai aa jaane chahie...

Sid: Hmm, uske baad? kya krna hai?

Noor: Results ke baad hamare uni mai internship ke lye interview lene aen ge.. mai bhi interview dun gi!

She grinned finishing it making him smile too, she was talking a bit freely!

Sid: To uske lye prepared ho? interview kese hota hai, kya questions hote hai? ya kese jawaab dene hote hai sab pata hai?

He asked raising his brow making her pout as she shook her head..

Noor: Pata to nhn hai.. par Amna api or Haroon Bhaijaan se help lun gi, to sab ho jae ga..

Listening this he frowned! why can't she come to him!? he is her husband, then the first name should be him, No??

Sid: Amna or Haroon se kyun? Mai hun na! tum mere pass aogi poochhne? okay?

He said sipping his tea.. While she nodded, she didn't had any problem as he was also experienced..

Sipping her tea Noor was thinking to talk to him about trip, he was looking in good mood, may be he will agree! Only a week was left for her trip, she needs an affirmation!

Sid: Kya hua? kuch poochhna hai?

He asked seeing her frowning, she nervously smiled and shook her head.. Nodding he again said,

Sid: Acha to ab se tum roz shaam ki chai yahan mere saath beth ke peeo gi! okay?

Noor: Jii

She said making him a bit shocked at her quick reply! but neverthless he was happy with this quick progression..

~~~~~~

Four days passed with their continuous chai milan, Sidharth was more than happy as Noor was not afraid of him ALMOST, Noor was too happy as he always talk softly with her with zero scoldings..

They will sit just like that, nd he will start talking randomly about his day ending up on her day..

At Night..