5🦋

EVENING...

Sidharth came back from office at his usual time..! Door was opened by a maid, looking around he didn't find his wife, He went to his room thinking may be she will be there..! But she was not there too!

Only that time she came there with tray,

Sheh: Hubby maine chai banai hai, apke lye bhi!

She said as always in her excited mood grinning making his lips strech in a smile too, He was liking his wife's chatter box habbit now..!

Sid: Thankyou..

Saying he took it nd sat with her on couch...

Sheh: Hubby maine kaki (maid) se bhi poochha, unko bhi pata nh hai mere coco ka, or mujhe mila bhi ha!

She said making him choke at his tea as he was about to chuckle..! How can anyone know about her coco which was just hidden by him!

Sheh: Arey arey dhyaan se..

Saying she rubbed his back in calm manner,

Sid: Its fine.. Han to nh mila phr ab?

He said with a thinking expression making her pout..!

Sheh: maine sab jagah dekha bas Maa ka room nh check kiya! Ab jab wo aen gi to mai wahan pe bhi dekh lun gi!

She said making his eyes wide, That was the place where he has hide her dinasaur teddy bcz that was only place she will not check affcourse their Mom was not there..! But his little wifey was clever than he thought!

Sid: Um I-I don't think your teddy will be there! Bcz tum wahan to leke hi nh gai thi, han agr leke gai to may be..!

she thought nd pouted yeah he was right.. She didn' t take her coco there..!

Sheh: lekin phr mai to room se bahar bhi nh leke gai or par saari jagah check kiya na..! To ab wahan pe bhi check krna pade ga..!

Such an innocent clever girl he thought..!

Sid: Hmmm pr wo to Mom ke aane ke baad hi ho skta h! Tab tak ke lye?

He asked faking sad..!

Sheh: Hnn! Tab tak mai apke saath cuddle krun gi!

She said showing her all teeth, Thats the thing he wanted, nd the thing boldness of his wife was proving to be beneficial for him now..! He nodded not showing how much happy he was..!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

It has been 3 days, Their cute relationship was going totally gud..! Sidharth will eat parathas made by her hands in breakfast, they both will take tea together n evening! they sleep cuddling which they both love..! Overall they were getting used to eachother's presence..

But the thing which was irking Sidharth was that of her dinasaur teddy whose lost story he has been listening from his wife day nd night!

As always Shehnaaz was waiting with tea, But Sidharth was late today as it was raining outside..! Shehnaaz was again nd again thinking to go nd enjoy the rain but the thing she would catch the flu easily with that, So she dropped the idea nd was waiting for her dear hubby,...! Also all their maids were gone..!

Door bell rang, Smiling widely she went nd opened the door only to pout sadly at her hubby was all wet..!

Sidharth handed her his bag which she took nd put on sofa...

Sheh: Hubby you enjoyed in rain without me that's so bad..!

She said but got a glare nd Sneezee...
Aaachhuuuuu!