9🧿(last)

SINGHANIA HOUSE..

After all fiasco Sidharth said Aleesha to leave from their house, Aleesha who was guilty did that nd left saying she is going back to london..

While Shehnaaz was happy as she was going to her Maasi's home, on which Sidharth was sulking..

Sid: Shehnaaz mai bhi chalun? mil ke wapis aa jaen ge..!

He suggested cutely making her smile, he was just doing that time to time..

Sheh: Sidhaarth sirf ek hafte ki baat hai..

She said making him nod unwillingly as he took her bag and left after meeting Rita ji..

In whole driving he tried to stop her from going but she was solid on her decision.. Reaching at the address they came out..

Sheh: Ap andhar nahi chlen ge?

Sid: Nahi actually lene mai aun ga.. Konsa tum abhi wapis aao gi!

He said with a fake sad tone making her chuckle, as she went inside not before taking a bone crush hug by her hulk hubby!

°•°•°•○

Shehnaaz went inside nd meet her Maasi who was delighted to see Shehnaaz there.. She also met her maasi's daughter Amrit who was happy to see her cousin back.. Amrit was a beautiful girl, she was 23 years old doing her internship..

Maa: Amrit ja Shehnaaz ke lye chai lekar aa..

She said as Amrit went away nodding.. Her Maasi looked at Shehnaaz nd asked..

Maa: Shehnaaz tere pariwaar waale kese hai sab? tera pati acha to hai na?

Her concern made Shehnaaz emotional as she took her maasi in a hug making the latter worry..

Maa: kya hua puttar? bata wo ache nahi hai kya? mujhe bata..

Sheh: Nahi wahan sab bahot ache hai.. Rita Maa bht zyada achi hai, unhon kabhi mujhe paraya feel nahi hone diya.. or Ayaan or Akashi bhi bht ache hai..

Maa: or tumahra pati? Wo kese hai? khayal rkhte hai tumahra?

Sheh: Wo bhi bht ache hai..

She said smilingly making her Maasi relax.. Amrit joined them with tea nd snacks nd the ladies enjoyed their time, Later Rohan came and also joined them..

°•°•°○

AT DINNER..

Sid: Mom Shehnaaz kahan hai?

RJ confusingly looked at him with his siblings..

RJ: Beta tu hi to usse chhod aaya hai uski maasi ke yahan..

She said making him close his eyes as Akashi chuckled..

Aka: Bhai ap chaen to wahi chale jae, humne koi problem nahi hogi, or naahi bhabi ko!

She said making all chuckled while Sidharth sulked!!

NEXT MORNING..

Sidharth got up to see his wife's side empty making him sigh.. Getting ready for his office he dialed her number knowing she was a early morning bird.. As expected she accepted his call in 1st ring as like she was waiting..

Sid: Morning Wifey...

Sheh: Good Morning.. Ap tayar ho gae?

Sid: Hmm ho gya hun.. Acha batao, did you enjoy ur stay there..

Sheh: Han bht maza aaya..

Sid: To wapis kab aa rahi ho?

Sheh: Sidhaaaarrthhh!