10❤♾

IN KHAN'S HOUSE..

Just like that Noor YES was heard, the Khan House Beemed with double happiness..

Mr and Mrs Khan were more than happy to make her their DIL, she was already their daughter, but being her DIL made him double happy as she don't have to be away from them..

Sidharth, who didn't want to show anybody his happiness couldn't resist his smile when Hoor told everybody about Noor's decision on dining table..

Amna and Haroon were doing at their teasing work with their respective partners..

It was evening time, they were having their tea..

Raf: Hum ne socha hai, Sidharth aur Noor ka nikaah Amna ke nikaah se ek din phle kar den ge..

He told about his decision, his wife and him had talked about it.. Sidharth was elder, nd that's why they wanted it that way!

With this decision, the happiest one was Sidharth who was smiling a bit.. he looked at Noor who was not even looking at them, he signed as she was doing pretty good at ignoring him or so troubling him..

Raf: Noor, apko esmai koi pareshani to nh h?

He asked her, as he knew it was already so much for her to take a decision for Nikaah.. Noor bit her lip nd looked at him and shook her head..

Her heart was beating fast, she was feeling very different.. it was something mixed with fear, happiness, nervousness and many more which she couldn't pin point..

RB: Aur ek baat Noor, apki Ruksati abhi nh hogi.. uske liye ap jitna time chahe le skti h..

She said smilingly making Noor somewhat relax as she nodded smilingly.. But her groom seemed shocked..

Sid: Par Ami ruksati baad mai kyun!?

He almost winned making youngsters smile teasingly, while Raqifue ji smirked.. " his son is whipped".. elders has already decided that it will Noor's decision when to do Ruksati..

Raf: Kyun ki ye hum chahte hai, abhi Noor ki internship rehti hai.. or abhi usse bht kuch krna hai life mai..

He said firmly as a final decision.. Nodding Sid didn't say more.. but kept in mind to talk about this with Noor who can do something..

~~~~

The preprations were going with double speed for doule Nikaah.. they have decided to do all functions together only Nikaah will be before Amna's..

Time passed with speed as the preprations of mehendi were going on in Khan House..

At the time guests started coming, Amna was sitting on decorated swing, while Noor was sitting on other swing..

Mehendi artist was doing her work putting some oil on their hands..

Both brides were in Green color lehenga looking beautiful all the time.. Rukaiya was standing with Noor while Hoor was with Amna..