11💞

With due respect, plz don't read further if you find this childhood concept absurd or sick..

I am not promoting anything not Islam not any Muslim people.. i just wrote what i have seen in my country..

MOREOVER, IT'S A FANFICTION.. THERE IS NOTHING REAL, NOTHING WILL BE REAL FROM HERE..❤

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
SHAH HOUSE..

Sid: Sunna hai kese han kiya tha?

He asked chuckling, she bobbed her head grinning..

Sheh: han please..

Sid: Hmm chalo phr.. Kahin beth ke batata hun..

He said holding her hand dragging her with him, They sat in her room on her bed.. She took a pillow and hugged it excited to hear everything..

Sheh: shuru karen!

She said making him nod, he stood up and took a pillow sitting across her..

Sidharth : 16 years
Shehnaaz: 3 years

Sidharth got to know about his Nikaah from his mother, he was angry at them for thinking anything like that.. but his grandmother's condition was making him weak.. he had no heart to say no.. but then too he tried..

Sid: Ami mai bahot chhota hu! Mujhe parhna hai, kya ye nikaah.. kahan ja raha hun! Abhi zaroori nahi ha ye sab plz.. ap samjhae sab ko..

He whinned making his mother sigh, no doubt he was right.. the thing in Muslims they don't consider it wrong to marry a boy and girl at a small age..

Sidharth's grandmother condition was not that good, her husband died one year ago.. she wanted to see her one of grandchildrens marraige.. nd that's why it was decided Sidharth will marrry.. But when his mother told him whom he has to marry he was shocked at hell...

Sid: Ami Shehnaaz abhi bahot zyada chhoti ha.. Aap kya keh rahi hai!? Dado ko kahen aap plz.. ye kya kara rahe hai ap mujhe..

He didn't want Shehnaaz right being snatched to choose her partner..

Zar: Sidharth, Shehnaaz ke Ama Aba mai se dono ko koi aitraaz nahi ha.. wo khud tumahri dado ki baat ka maan rakh rahe hai, to hum kyun na rakhen? Han!

Zareena shah said making him lost, the little baby Shehnaaz they wanted him to marry her.. it was injustice to her according to him.. but then, there was nothing in his hands..

Zar: To mai tumahri chupi ko han samjhu?

She asked, he nodded and got up.. he was going outside for getting some fresh air when Shehnaaz came on her little cycle to him, she was giggling waving her hands..

Sheh: bhiii

Shehnaaz squealed looking at him opening her arms to take her.. Smiling he bend down and opened her belt taking her in his arms making her giggle..

He took her in his room and sat on his bed.. He was feeling stupid to say for the thing he was gonna do.. but he was going to ask her..

Sid: Shehnaaz baby, mere saath rehna hai? Hamesha ke lye?

Shehnaaz grinned showing him her teeth as she giggled and nodded..

Sid: Shehnaaz sit here.. abhi se tum mujhe "bhii" nahi bulao gi thik hai?