7❤♾

Here is our #SidNaaz habit song... Stream it and make it huge.. it their sign..
______________________________________

IN KHAN HOUSE..

Continue from previous..

Hoor was helping Noor with her assignment, But Noor's mood was dim, she was pouting time to time and was sulking at pages too..

Hoor: Kya hua hai Noori? Arey dekho to hamare Zain miyaan bhi pooch rhe hai tumhe gusse mai dekh ke, dkho to tumhe kese dekh rha hai..

She asked smilingly trying to lighten her mood, Noor looked at Zain who was actually looked at her with his fist in his mouth..

Noor: Apiii

Noor: Apiii

She exhaled a big air out of her mouth..

Hoor: kya hua hai meri jaan?

She asked lovingly knowing her dramatical sister, she love her sister..

Noor: Api, Sidharth Bhaijaan gussa kyun krte hai itna, abhi kuch der phle ache se baat kr rhe the or ab dekho..

She said realising he could never change..! he was same like ever..

Hoor coughed hearing bhaijaan from her mouth, "Allah it will be so awakward for her" She thought looking at her with wide eyes..

Affcourse he is elder than all of them so they call him Bhaijaan as in respect, but now it was damn awarkward for her to even that from Noor..! But she chose to ignore it for now..

Hoor: Arey wo gussa kahan kr rhe the, wo fikar kar rhe the tumahri.. Noor tumhe bhi pata hai Amna ki trip waqt kya hua tha!

She said trying to make her understand, she knew he was strict for her, her safety, nd she kinda liked it for Noor, Someone with her sister taking care of her every little need..

Noor: Api wo to accident tha na zruri thodi na har baar esa ho!

She said as when Amna went in her trip, their bus collided with tree bcz of some carelessness..! somewhere Noor knew she was being baseless, may be bcz he was behaving good and lovey dovey sometime ago and now again his being strict didn't set well with her..

Hoor: Noor fikar to hogi na phr bhi.. Or pareshaan kyun ho rhi ho, Abbu hai na.. Unse ijaazat lena.. Wo mana nh kren ge..

She said making her smile nd nod.. Rafique Khan has always treated him like his own daughters, he has never made them feel alone, Like Abaan Shah he has made them princess of house..

~~~~

It has been 2 weeks means only 2 weeks left for Amna's nikaah, Noor's exam were going to start in 3 days.. Nd she was ready for them.. She was just completing her assignments which she wants to do before Amna's nikaah..

In these 2 weeks they went again for shopping as the little little girly things were still missing..

Last but not the least in these days Noor has ignored Sidharth like no other.. She has done everything that would keep her away from him... As according to her he is bipolar..