2💞

SHAH HOUSE..

As Zarpash Shah promised to her batiji to make chicken soup, she was in kitchen and was preparing soup while the Shahi gang was there taking over sweetly with her or to say was buttering pupho to get enough of their chicken soup..

Ina: Pupho or kuch chahie ho to mai apki khidmat mai haazir hun..

Zar: Inaayat phle tum chai banao.. Office se aa gae ha sab unhe chai dedo..

Inaayat pouted, she was just buttering her pupho not knowing she will have to work in real..

Zar: Jao khadi kya ho!

She again said making her nod as she whispered in Irum's ear..

Ina: yahin par rehna tum.. Apna hisaab bhi lena ha..

Iru: Tension not..

Irum whispered back and focued on chicken..Inaayat started making tea for males...

Taking dish with full of cups she went out and served all where Ahad and Sidharth were not present.. She went to Ahad's room first and knocked on door.. She stood there some minutes but when she didn't get answer she went inside..

Ina: Andhar hai aap?

She asked to no one, as the room was empty.. Frowning she turned where she was about to collide to Ahad who was looking at her raising his brow..

Ina: Allah dara diya aapne..

Aha: Mohotarma yahan kese aana hua apka?

He asked raising his brow, while she frowned at the izzat she was getting.. But neverthless she was happy..

Ina: Apke lye chai lekar ae hu.. Pee le.. thandi ho jae gi..

Grinning she said showing him dish with cup, Nodding he showed her table..

Aha: Wahan rakh do..

Putting dish on table she went out not before frowning at him who was already staring at her!

Ina: ese kyun dekh rahe hai?

She asked frowning turning towards him, as he narrowed his eyes at her..

Aha: kese dekh raha hun?

Ina: Ajeeb se!

She said in duh tone making him glare at her, while she nervously smiled..

Ina: mera matlb kuch nahi.. apki aankhen hi aisi ha!

She said running off from there.. while he checked his eyes in mirror frowning, well there was nothing, his eyes were normal as ever..

Ahad: brat!

Mummbling he took his tea cup..

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎□

Sidharth went to Shehnaaz room to check on her fever.. Entering inside he greeted her sleeping sight, she was sleeping squeezing herself in her blanket, her legs curled up to her chest inside her blanket, she looked small then usual yet cute..

The girl had wrapped everyone around her finger, it was may be bcz she was youngest of all siblings and cousins.. morever everyone has pampered her to stars, nd her being in fever will not do any justice to them..

Going towards her he put his hand on her forehead checking her temperature, he sighed feeling her tem: still a little high.. Looking at her side he looked at the medicines and serup.. Carressing her cheek with his hand he felt her hotness with baby soft skin..

Feeling someone carressing her cheek with something cold she caught intruder's hand scrunching her nose..

Sheh: mmmm