8🦋

IN CAR..

Shehnaaz was sitting mute with an angry pout looking outside making him guilty!!

Sid: Um Shehnaaz..

He called her lovingly making her twitch her lips which made him chuckle nervously!

Sid: Umm Shehnaaz i think you would love to eat ice-cream now!

Sheh: Yeah Go, Eat this ice-cream with your lovely friend!

Came her sarcastic reply making him snicker.. But he could feel possessiveness nd a bit of jealousy which he loved so much! But he didn't want to make it worse..!

Sid: Shehnaaz i-i just didn't want to do that! Its just i-i a-am sorry!

He said exhaling deeply but she didn't budge making him annoy, as he don't say soory easily but he said! Stopping the car he forcefully held her shoulder nd made her look at himself..!

Sid: Shehnaaz i said na i mean i apologized to you already! Plz don't be queit now!

Sheh: I will never come with you again! Huh!

She said angrily making him shake his head..

Sid: No plz..! I just wanted to umm i just wanted to see umm if you are um getting jealous!

He said making her eyes wide.. Yeah she did feel jealous nd possessive for him,affcourse he is her hubby nd she love him why not!

Seeing her in her thoughts he smirked..!

Sid: Nd you know sweetheart, i knew you felt jealous when she was trying to be cozy or when she called me love..!

He said near her ear making her angrily pout..!

Sheh: Okay, Then i will also be cozy with my friends huh! They are better than you nd your lovely friend..!

She said smirking seeing him all with clenched jaw!

Sid: Dare you do that!

He said threating her making her proudly smile!

Sheh: Yahi karun gi! My friends are best wese bhi!

She said making his patience level burst!

Sid: Just dare you do that i will not spare you or your that cozy friend!

He said strated the car, Reaching home she staright way went to Rita ji who was sitting in her room talking to her friend.. Looking at shehnaaz she smiled nd signed her to sit beside her.. Shehnaaz put her head on rita ji's lap nd took her hand in her hair to carress it..!

Cutting the call,

Ritaji: What happened bache?

She asked lovingly making her pout...!

She told her about whole incident showing her jealousy nd possessiveness making Rita ji smile..!

Sheh: or abhi mai unse gussa hun!

She said nd angrily pouted..

Ritaji: Acha kiya, Usse gussa hi raho! Usse baat mat kro manane do usko!

She said teaming up with her making her giggle.. Rita ji just wanted them to understand eachother..!

Ritaji: Chalo jao shabash ab fresh ho jao or phr kuch der aram krlo!

She said making her nod as left..! As soon as she left Sidharth came there with grumpy mood..!

Sid: Mom why did you advice her to not to talk with me!