20❤♾

KHAN HOUSE..

It was the day of Noor's interview, She was excited as her preprations were high, but she was a little nervous too as there will be many interviewers, she just wanted to get select in a best company..!

Hoor: Noor, khaana to khao sahi se.. kya soch rahi ho kab se?

Hoor asked as Noor was playing with her meal, She got everybody's attention on this as Sidharth looked at her strictly making Noor pout..

Sid: Khaana khao Noor.. sochna band karo sab sahi hi hoga..

Har: Han or tumhe kya tension hai Noori? Maine bataya tha na, At the end of day you have to come in y---

Sid: Haroon

He fakingly cleared his throat making haroon shut..! then he looked at Noor with a soft expression..

Sid: Noor you have worked hard hai na?

She bobbed her head..

Sid: then don't worry, nervous hona is ok! but tension mat lo..

He said making her smile lightly nd nod.. Rafique Ji and RB looked at them with pure adoration, Couple seemed really comfirtable and understanding... Rafique ji looked at RB and both shared a satisfied smile..

After sometime Sidharth, Haroon and Noor left for their work, They were together in a car.. Sidharth was sitting with Noor while Haroon was on passenger seat...

Noor: Aap thoda bataen na, Wo smile krke baat krte hai ya phr munh phula ke?

Sid: Har kisi ka apna subav hai Noor, Blkl pareshaan mat ho..

He said rubbing her both hands..

Har: Or Noor, Kya pata hamare jaise handsome bande wahan interview lene aa jaen to? phr to maze hi maze h!

Haroon said trying to make her relax nd may be it worked as Noor laughed at that, While Sidharth glared at him and Noor making them shut..

Sid: Kisi or ko dekhna ka socha bhi na! to,

He slowly yet possessively whisppered in her ear making her squeeze, He smirked at her as she shook her head..

Sid: Gud..

He said putting a distance between them, Reaching at her college, They both wished her gud luck with a gentle smile..

Har: Bhai humne to andhr hi chalna hai! aapne kyun nh batane Noor ko!

He asked, as whenever he was trying to say that Sidharth was making him shut with something else.. Sidharth smirked..

Sid: Mai uska reaction dekhna chahta hu! that how will she react seeing us there..!

Har: Bhai wo gussa bhi ho sakti h!

Sid: So what! she looks cute being angry!

Har: Bhai apko galat fehmi hai! Biwiyaan cute zrur lagti hongi par andhar se wo hamara haal behaal karne ke lye sochti h us waqt!

Haroon said sharing his Dukhda making Sidharth chuckle..

Sid: mine one is not like that!

He said proudly knowing Noor's anger is just like a little baby's anger..

Har: shyd aap bhool rahe hai, wo mere waali ki hi behen h!

Haroon said making him shake his head as they both went inside her college, Nd went directly to the hall where some interviewers were already sitting...

~~~~
Noor was sitting with her friends who were congratulating eo for their positions, Dua was on 11th number while Rida was on 17th, They were waiting for their numbers to go inside.. 

It was after sometime when Rida went inside for her interview while her friends wished her all the best.. while Noor was preparing herself as her number was next and after that Dua's..

About half an hour later Rida came back smilingly nd hugged her both friends..

Rida: Yar blkl easily baat kr rahe hai sab, han ek do hai khadoos bhi par blkl tension mat lena..! nd yes i am taken in Kha---

Dua: Arey wo baad mai batana, Noor tum jao andhar All the best..

Rida: Okay okay All the best, Par tune bataya kyun nahi ki tere---

Dua: Rida chhod yr, wo wait kren ge kya hamara? jaa tu Noor..

Noor went inside trying to calm her heart.. She went inside smilingly and confidently, the 1st thing that her husband told her to do...

As she looked at interviewers, Her smile into shock as her eyes widended.. There were sitting her husband and her jiju cum brother, Sidharth smirked looking at her while Haroon too tried to control himself but the look on her face made him chuckle as he coughed hiding it..

She glared at Sidharth who was trying not to laugh, She turned her expression into a polite smile as she saw others were looking at her then..

Inter: Hello Miss Noor-e-Sana, Come have a seat..

Sidharth face frowned as he heard "Miss", shouldn't she be called "Mrs", He sighed at his thought..

As her interview was going on, Sidharth was looking at her proudly, She was actually answering confidently and on point..

Sid: You are in! We are taking you as an intern in KHAN EMPRISES..

He said while Haroon smirked knowing this was suppose to happen.. Noor beemd at him with happiness, He shared his hand to shake while smirking, she took it and stuck her tongue at him seeing interviewers were talking to eachother.. He got shocked and chuckled slowly! such a baby!

Noor: Thankyou So Much Sir..

Saying she left and told her friends, While Dua left..

Rida: I am so happy, hum saath mai aa gae dono bas ab Dua bhi Khan Emprises mai hi aa jae..

She said feeling excited..

Rida: Acha tune kyun nh bataya ki tere dono Bhai bhi aen ge hamara interview lene, thoda relax hi ho jata nh?

She said, while Noor gulped listening "Brothers" but didn't say anything.. She hasn't told them about her nikaah, nor she invited any of her friends there.. She will tell them on her Walima thinking she nodded to herself nd answered her,

Noor: Bataya nahi tha unhone mujhe, abhi pata chala mujhe bhi.. 

Dua came there and told them about her working in the Same company as them! Trio was happy with their selection.. Rida and After her Dua went to their homes.. While Noor sat there in garden..

Har: Noor, maine driver ko call kar diya hai, wo aa rha hai tumne lene..

Haroon said coming from hall as they had a break, Noor nodded but angrily glared at him which he knew why!

Har: Ese phle tum kaho humne bataya kyun nahi ya kuch to mai pehle hi bol dun jaakr apne shohar se pooch lo, jab bolna chah raha tha kuch na kuch keh ke chup karwa rahe the..

Noor: Mai unhe dekh lungi..

Sid: Acha se begum!

He said smirking while she glared at him too..

Noor: Ap dono phle bata dete na mujhe! kitna acha lagta.. or mujh mai or bhi zyaada confidence aa jaata..

She said nd pouted..

Sid: to surprize mil gya na tumne! isn't that good?!

Har: Han wese Bhai ki baat mai dum h! Nd ur answers were so damn good Noor..

Haroon said, he got a call and told Noor to leave as driver came there.. Bidding bye to both of them Noor left..

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

#SidNaazIsForEver♾❤