5❤♾

IN KHAN'S HOUSE..

AT NIGHT..

Rukaiya Bi was talking to Rafique about Hammad and Noor which Rabia has proposed, she has also called other house members expect Amna and Noor..

Raf: Abhi Noor chhoti hai, or mai nh chahta Noor ko kahin se bhi esa lage ki uske Ammi Abba nh hai.. Wo meri chhoti beti hai, or jab wo chahe gi tab hi uska nikaah hoga..

He said firmly, his friend has given him his daughter with utmost trust, nd he don't want his friend to regret that..

RB: Ek baar hum Hoor se baat krke dekh lete hai..

She sighed, she knew her husband was right..

Hoor came along with Haroon nd behind them was Sidharth with a stern expression..

He somewhere knew what they were going to talk, nd he knew what he had to do too..!

Har: Ami, kya baat hai? apne es waqt kyun bulaya?

RB: Betho..

She gestured Hoor to sit beside her..

RB: Hoor, Noor ke lye Ek rishta aaya h,

She said making Hoor look at her with wide eyes..

Hoor: Ami

She said in disbelief, Noor was still young nd that too studying, above that she don't want her sister to go..

RB: Rabia ne Hammad ke lye----

Sid: Ami maafi chahta hu apki baat ko beech mai kaatne ke lye, Par Ap unhe manah kr deejey!

He said with same expression making them confuse.. Hoor got more confuse, For hammad, thats why Rabia Baaji was talking to Noor about her Nikaah.. Morever why Sidharth bhaijaan was talking in sulking way!

Raf: Or wo kyun janaab?

First time he talked in b/w seeing his son sulking at his mother..! His son was behaving a bit ....wierd a/c to him!

Clearing his throat Sidharth rubbed his neck, his abbu seemed serious..

Sid: A..abu wo Noor abhi chhoti hai or wo---

he was cutted by his father in same way as he cut his mother..

Raf: Yahan tak hum sun chuke hai baar baar, ap apna batae!

He knew there was something else! his son was hiding something! he was nervous means something fishy!

Sidharth looked at his abu with somewhat astonished expression, then a bit pleading not to make him spill!!! but got only one glare.. he seemed in not so VIP mood..

Har: Bhaijaan batae na? Ap kyun khilaaf hai es rishte ke?

He asked sensing his unusual behaviour..

Sid: Ami Abbu, mai nh chahta Noor ka nikaah kisi or se ho! I want to marry her..

taking a deep breath he said immediately!

Rukaiya Bi gasped at him, she never thought this way, Her son with Noor, how can it be?

RB: Sidharth, Ap ye kya keh rhe h!

She said looking at Hoor who was freezed herself.. Sidharth looked at his Ami not knowing what to say!

Sid: A..ami i.. i don't.. i want to i mean if

Raf: Kya soch ke ye bola apne?

He asked with stern expression, he himself didn't what to say! Although he didn't mind this, Noor will be with them for always, what else will he want..! But he had to be sure for that too!