14🦋

SID'S POV

I laid beside shehnaaz only to see her sleeping with her lips parted a little nd her hands clutching her coco tightly which made me groan! Taking that nothing for gud teddy i made her clutch me..

Sheh: uh, Sidhaaarthh

She grimnced in her sleep making me pat her head like a little kid which made her sleep peacefully again..

My Wife, My Shehnaaz, Thats feel so strange yet so good.. I never thought about loving a lady other than My Mom! But as It is said that you can't predict the future, Nd the word destiny, A very much fine word but this word has power to do alot of things..! Yeah i met a girl whom i never in my dreams imagined to be my wife yet she was here with me As my wife, my love..!

Sid: I will make it special for my little baby!

I said loud enough to hear but not for my wife, knowing she is a kumbkiran! Kissing her forehead i slept hugging her tightly yet softly..

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

NEXT MORNING..

Shehnaaz lazily opened her eyes nd tried to stretch her arms only to found herself in her hubby's tight grip.. Looking around she found her coco on floor laying like a log! Nd she knew the doing's owner..! Her Hubby!

Pouting at him, She looked at her Sidharth's face who looked so calm nd cute in sleep.. An mischievious idea came in her mind, Taking her mobile phone she took pics from different angles giggling a bit which made Sidharth open his eyes a little.. putting her mobile back she smiled at him widely..

Sheh: Good Morning Sidharth..

She said grinning nd kissed his forehead making him smile at her little cute loving gesture.. pecking her forehead he said..

Sid: Good Morning Sweetheart! Kya kr rahi thi abhi?

Raising his one brow he pointed towards her mobile's direction..

Sheh: Nh mai to kuch nh kr rhi thi!

She said while trying to copy his act of raising one brow which she couldn't, As her both eyebrows were coming together..

Sheh: Sidhaaarthhh ye kese kiya?

She said again trying to lift her one eyebrow, Chuckling he got up nd made her sit too hugging her in sitting position! Knocking her eyesbrows he said,

Sid: Leave it! Tell me aj tum apne uss so called dost se baat nh krne wali ho!?

Sheh: Hawww, Kyun? Abhi to wo samajh gaya hoga muka khaake sab kuch! Ab kyun na baat
krun!?

She said making him glare at her which made her nervously smile as she instantly changed her choice of words!

Sheh: Um mtlb agr wo sahi tareeqe se chle ga to thik hai! warna mai bhi ek muka maar dun gi!

She said showing her teeth!

Sid: I'll not bear him around you! Or better i will lock you in room!

He said mischieviously! pouting at him sadly,

Sheh: Okay, Mai baat nh krun gi bas!

She said wriggling in his grip now making his grip more tight!

Sheh: Sidhaaaarthhh! late ho jae ga..! mere college ko bhi or apke office ke lye bhi!

She said nd ran off sensing his grip a bit light..

Sid: He better behave!

He mummbled at the thinking of Arav!

°•°•°•

Shehnaaz was about to hide her Mangalsutir in her kurti's neck but got stopped by Sidharth..

Sid: Let it be..! It should be clear that you are married!

He said taking a bit of sindhur nd putting it in her hairline..

Sheh: Hehe! Ap to poore badal gae ho!

She said giggling at his possessiveness, Making him bend his head she kissed his forehead as her habit..

Taking her by surprize he cupped her face nd kissed her cheek making it go red in an instant..! He has noticed her being red at the little moments, Yeah she is bold but only at talking..

Sid: Hmm! i have been changed, Nd you better stay away from him! I will not take a moment to change again! Nd surely that change will not be gud for you!

He said smirking at her confused face, Which he thought to clear!

Sid: Phle i was not going to lock you or anything like that! but now i am planing to do it..! With locking u in room i will also tie you!

He said imagining the scene, where he will tir her nd she will try to open it,,, NO BAD WAY OKAY!..! Her mouth opened in O shape making him chuckle..

Sid: Come lets go, Late ho jae ga warna..!

He said clasping her wrist as she still stood there statue..!

Post breakfast they both sat in car nd drove off.. Shehnaaz was pouting as Sidharth kept instructing her to be away from the Chhachubdar IN HIS LANGUAGE..

Sid: Shehnaaz are you listening or just nodding like that?

He asked sternly making her shake her head instantly..

Sheh: Na, Maine sab sun liya.. jab tak wo mujhe behen nh bole ga tab tak baat nh krun gi!

She kept the main point in her brain making him hmmmmm smirking! reaching there both came out of car, where shehnaaz's friends were waiting for her, Arav was there too making Sidharth clentch his fist while shehnaaz gulped nervously sensing his anger..

Before anyone could say Arav came forward with a smile nd apologetic smile which made Sid more angry!

Arav: I am sorry Shehnaaz, I didn't knew about ur marraige.. Nd about all that i said um just forget that, i think it was just an normal crush.. Plz just be my friend like before..

He said smilingly, Shehnaaz smiled nd tried to take her hand from Sidharth's grip who glared at her making her pout.. Arav noticing this said again!

Arav: Um hey, I am Arav.. I am sorry for saying all those things to Shehnaaz, I swear i didn't knew about ur marraige.. Nd also we haven't met before so, Um I am just sorry!

He said to Sidharth, Which somewhere calmed Sid but he kept his stern face nd jist nodded making shehnaaz smile..

Sheh: Its ok Arav... Sidharth ab blkl bhi gussa nh h!

She said grinning making sidharth whin as he still didn't call her sister.. He should have said "Shehnaaz you are my sister"..

Not wanting to stand there..

Sid: Okay Shehnaaz.. I will take a leave now..

He said nd pecked her forehead.. Waving him bye she too turned to her friends who seemed in teasing mood..

Yashu: Ohooo! Love in the air.. Wah yrr.. Kya rumantic hai Jiju to! Matlb khulam Khula..

She said dreamly making Shehnaaz slap her head..

Reet: Acha hua hum Jiju se normal way mai nh mile warna jo humne kal dekha wo dekh ke humne to kbhi believe nh hota!

She said remembering the blow Arav had! Arav got embarrassed as an instant red tint apperared on his face, which made other's laugh..

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

All Set Up!♡