10🦋

IN SHUKLA HOUSE..

Shehnaaz got up nd scrunched her nose looking the room nd remembered everything poutingly, she felt a little headache may be bcz of crying..! getting up she got freshed nd directly went to kitchen as it was dinner time soon..

Rita ji was standing there instructing one of the maid when she saw her..

Ritaji: Arey Shehnaaz bache tum uth gai, mai tumahara hi intzaar kr rhi thi..

She asked smilingly making her smile too, Noticing her gloomy face Rita ji frowned!

Ritaji: Shehnaaz kya hua hai? Tum aj udaas kyun lag rhi ho?

She asked making her pout.. Remembering about Sidharth's anger she pouted more but didn't say that,

Sheh: Maa I am missing Mumma..!

She said nd her eyes got teary making Rita ji worried.. Taking her out of kitchen they both went towards her room..

Ritaji: Arey es mai rone ki kya baat hai, chalo abhi Parminder se baat krlo... Or mai bhi to hun na yahan hai na?

She said lovingly making her hug her, Putting her head in her lap she laid there..

Sheh: Mumma se ese baat krungi to wo tension kre gi, to ese lye call nh krungi..

She said as her mother would get worried after seeing her sad.. Rita ji  smiled at her mature talk,

Ritaji: Acha to tum Punjab kyun nh ho aati, Wese bhi 1 week ki to chhuti hai na college ki EID ki wajah se..

She said making her eyes lit up at the thought of Punjab, Grinning she sat across her...

Sheh: Sachiii, Hayeeee Han maine kyun nh socha..

She said giggling making Rita ji smile at the kiddo..

Ritaji: Han, or sirf tum hi kyun mai bhi tumahre saath chalun gi, hum dono ghoom ae ge warna mai to bore ho jaun gi na tumahre bina..

She said like her making her giggle..

Sheh: Yupiii, Hum dono saath chle ge...!

Sitting there they talked randomly, Shehnaaz mood was uplifted now, She didn't go to her room nd also asked Rita ji if she can sleep with her, To which Rita ji said yes thinking she might be missing her mother so muchhh!

Sidharth was working on his laptop, but his mind was still on his wife who didn't come in room for a second..! Getting up he went to the guest where she was sleeping but found it empty, Going down he heard her giggling with his mother's voice..

Following voices he went in his mother's room only to find his wife there laughing with his Mom.. Smiling he went inside making their attention shift to him..

He noticed her eyes were still red which made him guilty, She averted her eyes from him making him whinn!

Ritaji: Arey tu yahan kya kr rha hai?

She asked seeing him lost..

Sid: Ahh, I just came like that.. Wo hn dinner nh krna kya?

He said looking at time..! Nodding both stood up, Shehnaaz went out before them nd sat on dinning table..

There were dishes already served which Sidharth ordered from restaurent..!

Ritaji: Arey ye bahar se khaana kis ne mangwaya?

She asked seeing so much dishes!

Sid: Maa maine order kiye..!

He said scratching his neck as his mom was looking at him like he has grown two horns on his head, She knew he was not a fan of outside food..! Raising her brow she looked at him questionally, Shaking his head he sat after making her sit..

They were having dinner, Sidharth tried to initiate a talk but end up only on Hmmm! Neither she looked at him nor she took a single dish making him whinn... He signed his Mom to say her..

Ritaji: Shehnaaz tum ye lo, Tumhe bahar wala khaana psnd hai na?

She said not knowing about their little fight..

Sheh: Nh Maa, meko blkl bhi man nh kr rha.. bas ye light khaana khaane ka dil kr rha hai!

She said showing poha which she was eating nd which she herself said cook to make for her.. Nodding Rita ji didn't push her more as she knew her mood was already bad bcz she was missing her mumma..!

Sidharth was staring at her continuously in a hope that she will look up nd will talk to him! But No, She was hell bent to not even to look at him!

Post dinner, Shehnaaz went in her room nd took a night suit.. Sidharth got up from couch looking at her..

Sid: Shehnaaz

He called her nd held her hand making her glare at him which didn't affect him at all..

Sid: Shehnaaz i-i know i-i was wrong, i was just angry nd i just took out my whole anger on you..! Plz don't ignore me!

He said softly but didn't make any change in her mood, as she took her hand back forcefully nd went to get fresh.. Sidharth took a sigh nd went from there to take her fav ice-cream..

Getting fresh she came out, He came nd stood beside her..

Sid: Shehnaaz Plz I am sorry, I know i did wrong, Plz forgave me..

He said standing there with a bowl of ice-cream, She didn't anything..

As much as shehnaaz wanted to eat ice-cream she also wanted to smash the whole bowl on his face or floor showing him how much angry she was, like the way he did breaking the cups.. but she didn't do anything not wanting to waste the ice-cream..

Sheh: Side hatiye..

She said without looking at him making him dejected nd little anrgy, She didn't even eat the food nor the ice-cream, was she that angry!? She went out of the room making him frown, Wouldn't she sleep here?

Sid: May be she is going to take her teddy..

Mumbling he went nd put the bowl back in kitchen nd got fresh....

Laying on bed he was waiting for her to come so that he can coze her.. Nd the other thing he was getting used to sleep with her nd now her not being in his room was not helping it..!

When she didn't come he went in the guest room only to find it empty, Frowing he went to kitchen, But she was not there also...! His Mom came there at that time..

Ritaji: Sidharth yahan kya kr rha hai, soya kyun nh h?

Sid: Mom wo Shehnaaz!?

He said making her frown, Didn't shehnaaz tell him about her sleeping in her room!

Ritaji: Shehnaaz to aj mere saath so rhi hai, or ab tak to wo so bhi chuki hogi!

She said making his eyes wide,

Sid: WHAT!

How could she sleep there, How will he sleep now! Fucckkk, If she was angry then she should have ignore him but not like this!

Smiling at his reaction,

Ritaji: Mujhe lagta hai shyd wo tujhe batana bhool gai hogi.. Chl ja shabash jaakr so ja..!

She said taking a bottle of water nd left..!

Sid: What the fuck, She should have told me, jaane hi nh deta usko mai!

Going in his room he laid taking his pillow squeezing it to death, Sleep was far away from him..! Cursing himself for the stupidity he did by yelling at her he pouted..

Sid: She shouldn't have slept there..! Nd i shouldn't have yelled at her..!
Ab ho gai galti..Kya krun mai!? Mar jaun!?

He closed his eyes with a dejected sighh..!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

♡♡♡