3❤♾

IN CAR..

Sidharth was driving the car looking at road while Noor was sitting there with a mum expression, she knew the bomb was about to exploid, nd now she was preparing herself for its effect..

Sid: Kon tha wo?

Nd The Bomb Exploid.. He asked sternly with no expressions, making her more tensed.. He has seen half of the interaction between them which was enough to make him boil with rage..

Noor: Um wo Ahad tha

She said taking his name, still not telling who exactly he was making him more angry!

Sid: Ahad kon Noor?

He asked looking at her as he stopped his car at red signal..

Noor: B..bhaijaan wo subah A...amna api ne jiske baare mai kaha tha books lene ko.. wo khud aaya tha dene..

She said a bit afraid, its not like she always talks with random people, Their family has always been protective for this thing.. Even Amna used to be afraid from her brothers regarding all these matters..

No reply came from Sidharth making her a bit sigh, she just prayed to reach her home soon so that she could run away from him..

Reaching home she was about to run, but before that he caught her hand making her eyes wide,

Sid: Koi zrurt nh hai kisi bhi ladke se baat krne ki.. Samajh gai?

He said in a dominant way making her nod which didn't satisfy him!

Sid: Samajh aaya Noor? Hmm?

Noor: J..ji

Sid: Hmm jao phr..

He said leaving her hand, nd she did most wanted thing that time she wanted, she rannn with zoooommm speed!

His lip twiched from a side in amusement, he knew she is afraid hell afraid of him, nd that thing has made him villian in her sight may be! she was naive, nd she should understand that! She can't talk with any random man out there..

Running with full speed she was going towards her room when she bumped with Rafique Khan..

RK: Arey arey aaram se Bacha, kya hua!?

He said holding her arm nd seeing her all breathing heavingly...

Noor: Kuch bhi nh Abu...

She said trying to calm herself.. Nodding smilingly, he put his hand on her head nd left.. While Noor went in her room..

~~~

AT NIGHT..

After dinner Noor went to Her Api's room for Zain whom with she wanted to play..

Noor: Api, mai Zain ko apne kamre mai le jaun?

She asked as her sister was trying to sleep, nd zain was wide awake..

Hoor: hn ye sahi h, kuch der mai mai Haroon ko bejh dun gi jab wo kaam khtm krke aa jae ge.. tum unhe de dena thik h

Noor: Ji api..

She said taking the baby carefully nd left..

Talking babily with Zain she was enjoying, li'l baby was not understanding anything but kept listening her looking at her, nd in sometime he slept..

Noor: Haye, Zain miyaan ap so kese gae.. mai apko itni important pooch rhi thi!

She pouted but then smiled at the adorable baby sucking his li'l finger..