22❤♾

KHAN'S HOUSE..

Sidharth tried to talk to Noor after their office but all in vain, as Noor seemed to angry nd she didn't want to talk to him.. Haroon was noticing everything but kept silence..

At Night..

At dining table Sidharth frowned looked at Noor who was not eating much, as she was just playing with her food, he was about to scold her but His Ami came first..

RB: Noori kuch hua hai kya? kab se dekh rhi hun blkl chup ho!

Noor: Nahi Ami kuch nahi hua... mai thak gai hu..

Raf: Acha to khaana khaake so jao, kaam se saath aaram bhi zruri hai na.. or tum dono meri bachi ko thaka rahe ho uske apne hi office mai..

Rafique looked at his sons making both of frown.. Noor chuckled looking at Haroon who was sighning her to say something in their defence not to forget his puppy face.. both of bothers were lions of their den but when it comes to Rafique ji they both will be baby kittens with their father as a lion..

Noor: Nahi aba zyaada kaam nahi karate bas wo kal presentation ki file maine banai thi, to late ho gya sone ko..

RB: aaj jldi so jao Noor.. Kal wese bhi chhuti hai na..

She said making her nod.. Post their dinner Noor went in her room when she saw Sidharth was going to approch her to talk!

Har: Ahem bhai ap kya bol rhe the kuch mahino phle that 'Noor looks cute being angry', Moreover ' Mine one is different'!! yeah i can see she is different cause poora din aap se baat nahi ki! huh!

Sid: Shut up!

He glared at Haroon making him chuckle.. he seemed frustrated..

Har: I think mine one is cute then, depiste her being angry, at the end of day i always make sure to her talk to me..

He said proudly making Sidharth glare at him! but then he thought to ask him about the way he manofy her..

Sid: So tell me, what do you do? like when Hoor got anrgy!

Haroon smirked nd raised his brow being proud to be ask that by his elder brother.. A Proud Moment Indeed!!

Har: Sorry bhai i can't tell you that! cause you can't do that!

He said sympathetically making Sidharth frown! he can do anything to manofy his biwi he knew..

Sid: Chup kar ke batao.. i will do whatever you will say!

Har: Tch bhai i said na you can't!

Haroon said, this time Sidharth glared at him which was enough for him to stop being proud..!

Har: I just go and claim her mine!!

He said with a smug look making Sidharth glare at him!

Sid: What the fuck! Are you serious!? mai soch hi rha tha that i was wasting my time with you!

He said making Haroon pout..!

Har: But bhai believe me this is the best way to persue your wife! i am mean you know they can't resist our touch and also will---

Sid: FUCK! Stop Haroon.. plz save it for your wife only!

Cutting him between his shameless talks he stood up and left to his wife!! While Haroon laughed loud, it wasn't a daily scene to see his elder brother sulking at him for such things.. well that was awesome according to him!

Hoor: Haroon yahan ae aap, maine aapko bola  tha na mere side ke cupboard se door rahne ko!

Hoor said angrily from their room, as her husband has again mixed their clothes and also has misplaced her cards in that process..