6💞

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL OF YOU GUYS..

MAY THIS YEAR BEING EVERY HAPPINESS YOU DESERVE..💞💞

_____________________<3<3<3
SHAH FAMILY..

Shahi gang was ready for shopping standing in hall, tapping their foot they were sulking at the family..

Mir: Wese to time ke itne paaband ha, or ab aa hi nahi rahe..!

Iru: hn hum aa gae h to khud gaayab ha!

They were getting irritated.. When Irtaza said..

Irt: Acha ek kaam karte hai, ek ek krke sab ko le aate ha.. Irum tum jao tayi ami, ami, or pupho ko le ao, or Naaya or Naazo tum dono bhaiyon ko lekar ao!

Girls frowned at him as he didn't leave anyone for himself!

Sheh: Bhai ap kisko lene jao ge phr!?

Irt: Kisi ko nh! Idea maine diya na.. Jao!

Muttering a huh, Girls left to their perspective task not wanting to waste more time while Boys grinned..

Irt: Dekh ese karate ha kaam!

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎□

Inaayat went to Ahad room nd knocked.. A while later his reply came..

Aha: Darwaza khula ha!

Ina: To mai kya krun! Aap bahar ae.. humen shopping pe chlna ha..

She said standing outside but opened his door, there he was sitting on his bed with his mobile staring something into it..

Aha: Han baaki sab aa gae?

Ina: Han aa gae ha.. Aap aen ab..

Aha: hmm

He said but didn't get up, She frowned nd walked to him nd looked at his phone..

Ina: Chalen uthe.. Esa kya dekh rahe hai?

She asked looking at his phone where he immediately turned off his mobile making frown..

Ina: Kyun itna jldi band kr dia..

Aha: Meri marzi! Aap se mtlb mahotarma!?

He said standing up towering over her, as she pouted nd shook het head..

Ina: chalen aap!

Aha: tum jao aa raha hu mai!

Ina: Nahi nahi saath chalen ap phr beth jaen ge, phr mujhe aana pde ga..

She said nd pouted, holding his hand she tried to drag him with her but he didn't budge.. Huffing she looked at him glaring..

Aha: Are you ordering me? Han? Itna haq?

He asked showing some different emotions in his eyes which she didn't notice as she tried to pull him more but couldn't..

Ina: Ab baari hai bht! Zyada mote hote ja rahe h kha kha kar..

She said making him glare at her as she looked down biting her lip trying hard to not to laugh at his face which was looking cute..

Aha: what the? Mota?

He said preplaxed.. That was pure terror!!

Ina: han thode se..

She dared to say that again.. it's just he couldn't do anything to prove her that!! But he will do prove himself, he was not fat!