14💞

SHAH HOUSE..

The preprations were going on of Inaayat And Shehnaaz's rukhsati.. It was the day when both dulhan's will be in their perspective places..

Shehnaaz has throwns tantrums on Sidharth during their shopping which he obliged not wanting to upset his wife who has agreed after so much time.. He bought her everything she wanted and needed.. Where's she was happy with the total change in Sidharth's attitude towards her.. He was pampering her like a little baby..

She was content now with the happenings around her.. Her ami and tayi ami has talked to her about their nikaah telling her some incidents too of her Nikaah in childfood, which were too funny according to her..

While Shahi gang has accepted that their coolest member will be owner of their akdu cousin, and now they don't have to be that scared of Sidharth as their baby member being his wife will save them from his anger..

Sheh: Api dekhen na kese likh diya hai mehndi wali ne yahan!? Ajeeb lag raha hai mujhe bahot.. Bina poochhe likh diya..

Shehnaaz sulked showing her hand which had Sidharth's name, There was "Jaan" written too there.. Shehnaaz was feeling awakward, it was okay with the name only, but the endearment made it awakward for her..

Ina: To kya hua Naazo, bht pyaara lag raha ha.. Bhaijaan ko to bahot acha lagne wala ha..

Inaayat giggled at that, her own hand has written same way with "Jaan" and she didn't have any problem with that..

Iru: Arey ab dono touch up karlo, bahar chal rahe ha.. Tch Naazo dekh kese baal nikal ae hai.. Idhar ao..

Irum said setting her hair, while Inaayat did hers.. Finishing their touchup both stood up when Irtaza and Mir came smiling..

Mir: Chalo behnon, tum dono ke Raawan shohar intezaar farma rahe hai..

Shahmir said, as it was Ahad who said him to call his wife..

Iru: Chalo chalo, ye na ki bhai khud hi aa jaen tum dono ko lene..

Irum said chuckling to which Inaayat blushed smiling, while Shehnaaz grinned saying,

Sheh: Arey thodi der yahin rehte hai na, dkhte hai wo khud lene aa rahe hai ya nahi!

Irtaza and Mir chuckled with Irum slapped her arm..

Iru: Chal chup chap.. lene to tumhe aa jae ge, par Mir bhai ki shaamat ae gi unko intezaar karane ke lye..

Mir: Chalo behno, mujhe halaal nahi hona aaj ke din...

Mir said standing beside Shehnaaz taking her hand, with Irtaza taking Inaayat's hand..

■■■■■□

Sidharth and Ahad's eyes were stuck on the side from where both their dulhan's will come..

Zar: Beth jao dono, jab aa jaen dono to uthna..

Zarpash said teasing them, clearing their throat both looked somewhere else, when People chaos went silent looking at the brides.. Ahad smiled looking at his wife who had a shy smile, while Sidharth too smiled looking at his wife who was getting shy looking at the people stare..

She looked gorgeous getting a sudden possessiveness in him, as he looked at all people whose eyes were on his wife and his sister..

Both moved forwards and took their perspective wife's hand softly and helped them sit there..

Aha: Mashallah..

Ahad mummbled under his breath which was heard by Inaayat who blushed smiling..

Sid: Apni nazar utarwai hai na Naaz?