13💞

BASH ME IN MY NEXT POST, PRETTY PLZZ😗❤

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{♡♡♡♡

RANDOM POV..

SHAH HOUSE..

It was two days after their shopping, they shopped more than enough for their needs.. Shehnaaz was leaving for her uni when she heard ladies taking about something and pointingly someone.. She leaned more to hear them only to gasp.. Pouting angrily she was going there when she thought otherwise.. Changing her way she went to her destination..

Skip to her college, sitting in car she was pouting angrily,

Sheh: Chacha office drive karen plz..

Shehnaaz said huffing, She was thinking to snap at him as soon as she will reach there..

Reaching at their office buidling she told her driver to wait.. Going inside she was greeted by receptionist who knew her well..

Rec: Hey Shehnaaz, bht din baad yahan aana hua..

She said smilingly, shehnaaz smiled fakingly and left to her husband's office.. Knocking on door she waited to get a stern response "Come in"..

She went inside to see her husband working on his laptop with his specs on, he was looking so handsome no doubt but she was not there to admire her husband, she was there to fight with him..

Sidharth, on not getting any response looked up only to be surprized looking at her wife pouting angrily at him.. He chuckled thinking may be he hasn't given her treat that's why she was angry...

His features went soft looking at her engancing form, In a black kurti with jeans she looked a little doll.. His doll, his cute doll..

Sid: Assalam Alaikum mahotarma, kese aana hua?

He asked smilingly and stood up, she eat her pout before replying..

Sheh: Walaikum Assalam..

She muttered and sat infornt of him, he came to her side and sat with her.. She took  glass of water which was filled there and drank it in one go with heavy breaths..

Sid: Aaram se paani nahi ja raha kahin..

He said making her glare at him, he got confused at her face..

Sheh: Par mai to jaldi mai hun na..

Sid: Kahan jaana hai meri biwi ko?

He asked making her eat her words, from the day he has told her about Nikaah, he never fail to make her remember again and again..

Sid: hmm? bolo, university se to wapis aa gai na..

Sheh: Mujhe kuch bolna tha apko bahot important..

She said making him attentive towards her, he signed her to start, and she did..

Sheh: Ghar mai maine ami or pupho ko baat krte suna to--

Sid: Tum har waqt sab ki baaten sunti ho kya?

He asked with a raised brow, she pouted angrily as she was cut by him.. Looking at her he surrendered his hands and signed her to talk..

Sheh: Han to mai kahan thi?

Sid: Ki tum ne kisi ki baat sun li..

Sheh: han, to maine suna ki wo api ki rukhsati ke saath meri rukhsati ki bhi tayaari kar rahe ha..

She said with an accused tone making him sigh, she looked at him with a pout..

Sid: Hmm to?

Shehnaaz looked at him shocked trying not to snap at him..