15❤♾

KHAN'S HOUSE..

At Breakfast table..

Everyone was having their breakfast, but one person was glaring at the other..

Noor knew her head was being bored by a stare nd there must a hole till now.. She looked up at him and again looked down, he was glaring at her for yesterday's incident..

Raf: Noor apne apna naam submit krwaya trip pe jaane ke lye?

Noor: Nhn Abu, mai abhi kuch der jaun gi apna naam submit krane...

She told him happily, Hoor was also happy as According to her Sidharth had agreed for that himself..

Sid: Mere saath chalo gi tum, mai jaun ga tumahre college kuch kaam se..

He said smirking making Noor nod, but she knew being alone with him will make her pay good for the incident..

Post breakfast, Sidharth was waiting for her in his car, Noor came nd sit with him on passenger seat...

He was driving car silently making Noor took a sigh of relief, as he was not saying anything may be he forget, but she should apologize nodding to herself she said:

Noor: S..sune, wo kal r..raat ke l..lye sorry..

Sidharth smirked innerly, she thinks her sorry will make up with him! he had already made up his mind for good..!

Reaching at college she was about to open car door when he took her hand stopping her,

Sid: Itni bhi kya jldi hai Begum

He asked pulling her towards him, she put her hand to push him but obviously he was more strong than her.. Pulling her over him, he made her sit in his lap which made her shreik..

Noor: H..haten ye kya k..kar rhe hai a..ap plz

She said pushing him while he clutched her both hands tightly, Inhaling her fruity frangrance he hugged her sideways still not leaving her hands..

Sid: Kal to aap bht bahaadur ban gai thi! ab kya hua meri jaan..

He said looking at her while she gulped at his endearments.. carresing her cheek softly he kissed her the mole on her cheek making her eyes wide, her cheeks were getting with passing seconds, her breathing was getting ragged as he again and again kissed that mole..

Noor: K..koi aa jae g..ga plz..

She sluttered badly but that only made him passionate, her skin was soft againt his rough one nd he was loving it.. Looking at her he pecked her forhead and then her head..

Sid: Koi nh ae ga begum! or agr koi aa bhi gya to i don't think ki unhe koi problem hogi miyaan biwi ke saath hone se..

Whispering it to her, he hugged her leaving her hands nd this time she didn't push instead tighten her hands around him.. she wanted to hide herself from him as she knew her cheeks were changing it colour to red..

He liked the way she hugged him trying to hide her face, but that also made him snicker as she was putting her face more into his chest.. does she think, there is a room in his chest?

 does she think, there is a room in his chest?