8❤♾

Nd here is our QUEEN back with a bang..

Sidharth, dekh rhe ho na apne baby ko

Sidharth, dekh rhe ho na apne baby ko.. kitni strong hai.. i know you are proud of her.. we are also proud of her..

"Tu mera hai or TU MERA HI RHE GA" :~ SHEHNAAZ GILL.. to her one and only SIDHARTH SHUKLA ( KING)

I hope and  i pray shehnaaz gill you will see success over success..

AMEEEN

:~nd Sidharth you are our jigar ja tukda💎

#SIDNAAZISFOREVER❤♾

______________________________________

IN KHAN'S HOUSE..

Noor was ready to go to her college for her 5th and last exam.. Her exams went all well, she has already sumbit her all assignments that was before due time..

Post breakfast her driver was waiting outside her home, bidding bye she left with a wide grin as a sign of her last exam.. She was actually exhausted of sitting late nights and preparing..

Today Hoor and Amna had to go to Khaala's and some other people for some formal invitation, they were too standing outside..

Raf: Hoor ap to Amna mere saath chle, Noor ap Sidharth or Haroon ke saath chli jae..

He said coming outside and patted her head.. Smiling at him she went and sat with Sidharth at back side..

Har: Noor aj akhri exam hai na?

He asked looking at her through mirror.. She grinned showing her teeth..

Noor: Han ji..

Haroon chuckled at her excitement.. He looked at Sidharth who was looking at Noor but was not saying anything.. his brother seemed wipped with bubbly girl..

Reaching on destination Noor went inside, as they too left..

~~~~

Reaching her home, Noor first went and got fresh.. home was almost empty only Rukaiya Bi was in her room..

She went in her Ami's room who was coming out of room..

Noor: Ami mera last exam ho gya..

Saying she hugged her, RB patted her head in affection..

Noor: Ami apiii's kab ae gi?

She pouted, both Amna nd Hoor were not these in her happiness..

RB: wo dono aa ti hongi.. or unke saath Rabia bhi aa rhi hai, wo yahi pe lunch kren ge.. chlo maine kuch tayaarian ki hai, baaki kuch mai tumahri maddad chahie..

She said nd they both left to prepare their lunch..

~~~

Hoor and other family returned on time, and got fresh.. With Rabia her son Hammad was also there.. Noor was setting dining table with Rabia who was fondly talking with her making her a bit umconfortable as she was continuously talking about her nikaah..