12💞

SHAH HOUSE..

Shah family was having their breakfast except Shehnaaz who was late.. She walked sometime later greeting them and sat with a sulken face.. It was clear she was still sleepy and her pout was giving its justification clear..

Rub: Thoda aur der aajati beta...

Rubina taunted making her pout even more.. She looked at her team who was looking at her with raised brow as she shook her head..

Sidharth was glaring holes at her whole time for the night stunt she pulled on him.. Damn that Bhaijaan!

Shehnaaz looked at Sidharth and smirked making him scoff.. Her sleep was officially gone somewhere, as she remembered night's incident..

Zareena Shah sighed at his son who was digging black holes in her DIL..

Zar: Kyun bachi ko ghoor rahe ho subah subah..

She said making him look down while shehnaaz played innocent and shuffled a giggle.. No one talked to Shehnaaz about Nikaah, as she herself seemed ignorant to that or they do think so!

One by one everyone left, now Shehnaaz took her bag and went outside... She opened her car's door and sat inside, all the time using her mobile..

Sheh: Chalen chacha..

She said and heard a loud growl which made her jump.. She looked ahead to see her 1 day new husband or 17 years old hubby sitting glaring at her..

Sid: Aage ao tum, chacha ki beti..

He said smirking, She came out immediately but didn't sit with him making him come out too..

Sid: Betho..

Sheh: aap kyun hai yahan par? Chacha kahan hai?

She asked backing away from the car.. He smirked..

Sid: Wo aba or chhote aba ko lekar gae hai aaj office... To mujhe rukna pada..

Sheh: Ji nahi shukriya, aap jaen.. khud chali jaun gi mai..

She said making him take a step towards her, but she ran making him surprize..

Sid: Shehnaaz kahan ja rahi ho? Betho chalo andhar..

He said going behind her.. Shaking her head she went inside pouting..

Zar: Arey Shehnaaz wapis kyun aa gai?

Zareena shah asked seeing her running inside, and behind her was Sidharth making her narrow her brows..

Rub: Sidharth tum abhi tak yahin ho?

Sheh: Ami, Tayi Ami mujhe enke saath nahi jaana ha.. aap bolen enko..

She said standing beside her tayi ami..

Sid: Shehnaaz chalo chup chap, der ho rahi hai mujhe bhi..

He said sternly making her pout angrily as she shook her head again..

Sheh: aap jaen aap ko kisne roka ha.. mai chali jaun gi khud se..

She said earning a glare from him.. as he took a step towards her..

Rub: Shehnaaz ye kya baat hui chali jao na uske saath, wo tumahre lye khada ha.. Jao..

Sheh: Maine thodi bola enko mere lye wait krne ke lye.. Aap jaen.. tayi ami kahen aap apne ladle ko!

Zareena shook her head at their blickering, they were actually behaving like husband and wife now..

Zar: Shehnaaz jao uske saath kuch nahi kahe ga wo abhi..