9🦋

IN SHUKLA HOUSE..

On  a random day Shehnaaz was studying sitting on bed with her books all scattered on it..! She had put her half books on Sidharth study table where he would always sit nd work nd Sidharth didn't seemed to have problem in it..!

Sidharth was coming home in a very bad mood, his important meeting got delayed just bcz of him, He didn't even remember when his file got misplaced..! He didn't know he was taking a wrong file all the time, nd delaying meeting made him embarrassed as he himself never allow that..!

Reaching his home he went to his room to search the file.. He searched his file on his study table nd his closet but couldn't find.. He was getting more nd more frustrated, He looked at her books, it made him more angry, why can't she just put her books somewhere else..!

Shehnaaz not knowing about his bad mood came with tray of cups as always with a smile, she put the tray on table nd,

Sheh: Sidharth aap fresh gae, apki chai leke ae hun mai!

She said but didn't got an answer which made her frown.. Looking at his hard expression she asked..

Sheh: Sidharth Kya hua!?

she touched his shoulder with her hand which he jerked with full force making her shock..!

Sid: Can't you just stay queit for a minute..!

He yelled at her making her gulp with fear, She didn't know what has angered him..!
She watched him searching something which made her think  "may be something important was missing"!

Sheh: Sidharth ap kuch doondh rahe hai?

She asked little fearfully this time..! He looked at her with angry glare, His mood was already off nd her asking him again nd again didn't help him!

Sid: WHY YOU HAVE PUT YOUR BOOKS ON MY TABLE!?

He asked shouting at her holding her shoulders, Her eyes got tears, He didn't have problem when she put them there then why now?

Sheh: M-maine ap se poochha tha! Apne mana nh kiya tha!

She said which made him more angry, nothing was making sense to him that time..!

Sid: REMOVE THESE BOOKS NOW! ND DON'T YOU HAVE MANNERS HOW TO STUDY!?

He again yelled at her nd said looking at bed which was all filled with her books..! She bit her lip to stop herself from sobbing, Nodding she hurriedly remove her books from his table nd collected them from bed too..!

Taking her books she left the room..! His eye went to the grey file which he was searching, It was under shehnaaz books making him more angry!

Just bcz of her his meeting got delayed nd he had to be embarrass..! he was taking everything on her now!

Shehnaaz came back to take the tray which she put there.. She took the tray nd was moving outside when he hold her arm nd jerked her to himself making the tray fall nd broke into peices with cups..!

Sid: See This is my file, Ye tumahre books ke neeche thi..! Just bcz of you i got embarrassed nd just bcz of you my meeting got delayed which has never happened before..!

He said angrily making her eyes tearly again  which he noticed this time nd immediately left her arm, She rubbed her arm in a soothing manner indicating his hold was much more than hard,

Sheh: S-sorry, I-i will not p-put my books again!

Saying she ran making him sigh, His anger could take our worst out of him! nd it happened without his knowledge..!