Aadat,Jail,Lagayi !?

A girl is sitting in her room with her guitar...watching the sunset  🌇......

When she heard...loud noises..coming from the other room...she ignores the voices...and wears her earphones....and listening songs
.....

AUTHORS POV

Because it's normal for her now....her sister...and mother are fighting again.....she is seeing them fighting ...from childhood..it's normal for her ..now...one time in childhood she tried to stop them...but no use..akhir ek bachi ke baat ko kon seriously lega!
Her father is also sick of her sister...she is just an egoistic...person...who only cares for herself and no one else... doesn't respect her father or mother....had bf's whom she treated like shit...

AUTHORS POV ends

[Shehnaaz father : SF
Shehnaaz : SG ]
Mummy gill : MG]

SF : shehnaaz bacha...

SG : haanji papa....

SF : tu thik hai baacha...

SG : haa papa....mujhe kya hona hai...ab toh adat si hogayi hai ...

SF : hmmm....bacha ab soja raat hogayi hai bohut....

SG : haanji papa...

_______________________________________

Next morning...

Shehnaaz woke up...and got ready for her college....it's her 2nd year and it starts today ......

She got ready in ⬇️

{Ignore the purse}

Did breakfast...took her bag...bid her mother and father bye...took her bike and rode off to her college...

Her bike ⬇️

_______________________________________

At the college....

As soon as  she entered the college....all the boys looked her with those love eyes..😍😍
Afterall she is crush of the whole college ....

But she ignored those eyes...and moved forward...to her bff......she very well knows..where she will find her....

CANTEEN...

And she sees her friend sitting on the their regular table with loads of food around her...

She goes to her sits down with her...takes a burger 🍔 and starts eating...

Zoya : wo mera tha yaar....🤧

SG : ha toh tune hi toh bola ...tera "Tha" ab mera hai ..🤷

Zoya : maa kasam agar bachpan se tere saath nah hoti na toh teri jaan leleti...🤧

SG : mujhe bhi batana phir...

Zoya : kya ?🤷

SG : jail ka expirience..😂😂😂

Zoya : kutti Marja..

SG : 😂😂😂

Zoya : aacha tereko pata hai naya professor aaraha hai bio ka ...

SG : hain saachi ! Purane wale ko kya hua...?

Zoya : kya pata....yrr..kitna handsome tha vo....mera pehla pyaar tha yaar vo ...😭😭😭

SG : aacha...konse number ka pehla pyaar..🤔💭

Zoya : tuje mazak sujh raha hai ....yahan mujhe mera pehla pyaar nahi mila 😭😭😭

SG : u mean 113 pehla pyaar ?! 😂🤣

Zoya : haa theke theeke jada udne ka zaroori..nahi...hai...😒😒
Thodi si sympathy hi dikha leta hai insaan.....😒😒

SG : thik hai le sunle ! ( She said while giving her earphones)

Zoya : kya ?

SG : bekhayali..nibbi version ! 😂😂😂

Zoya : bc....

She started running behind her , while shehnaaz was running ....this both girls were running in the whole college.... suddenly shehnaaz was going to  crash her head  with a wall but before that a hand pulled her hand...and both the people crashed on the land...with shehnaaz on top of that person..
💥💥💥

While shehnaaz hands were on his chest...and his hands on her waist holding her tightly ....whike shehbaaz lips 👄 were on his neck..🔥...which was some how effecting sidharth a lot....his breathing was getting faster....🤤🤒.....both of them eyes were closed...✨....slowly shehnaaz opened her eyes 👀....and moved her lips 👄 ways from his neck....and then sid opened his eyes feeling the loss of contact.... Slowly shehnaaz took her face out of his neck...and looked into his eyes....both were looking into each other's eyes....Those eyes were giving shehnaaz the peace which she never got in ber life....she wanted to break the eye contact....but it was not happening....a part of her wanted to look into those orbs..for eternity.......while looking into those orbs sidharth felt the feeling which he always wanted to feel...his feeling were all messed up.....who says that only girls feels butterflies on their stomach.... Sidharth was feeling butterflies in his stomach....like...it was all he wanted..!

Suddenly their eyelock broke by a fake  cough sound....which was obviously Zoya 

While the whole college was in a state of shock....like ho kya raha hai ! .

Shehnaaz came out of the trance ....and tried to get up...while Sidharth tried to do the same...thing....but both of them slipped again....they tried again but again slipped...while shehnaaz was cursing herself for behaving so stupid....whereas sidharth was looking at her with those love sick puppu eyes 👀

Suddenly shehnaaz showed him her hand....

SG : wait ! Pehel tum  utho phir main uthti hoon ....

While Sidharth nooded his head...in yes....

SG : bethe kya ho utho ! 🙄

SS : hmm😅

He got up....and gave shehnaaz his hand to help her...in getting up...

But
Shehnaaz got up....ignoring his hand...🙄🙄
And went away....
While Sidharth kept looking her...

SIDHARTH POV...

Sidharth beta agar tera bhi ispe vahi effect hoya hai jo iska terepe hoya hai toh palat ke pakkka dekhegi ......
Palat ....
Palat....
Palat....

And that exact time shehnaaz looked behind at him....❣️

Although he wanted to dance...but he controlled his excitement.. 😀💃💃💃

And the Allah  said " Iski bhi lagayi , sahi hai sahi hai "

_______________________________________

How's the chapter ?

Drop your reviews !