Aadat,Possessive,Experience!?

After the encounter with sidharth shehnaaz was in a foul mood so she went back to her home !

SHEHNAAZ POV

As I entered my room I sat on the bed with a foul mood... because I know I reacted over ...did I ?
Haat shehnaaz tu kyu soch rahi hai uske baare mein , rehne de....
As I wanted to distract myself.....I got my laptop...and started watching RIVERDALE Well If u guys haven't watched this series u should...it's totally worth watching !....

Aww BUGHEAD is so cute....I gushed over this couple in the series!

In college If u tell anyone that shehnaaz gushes over cute couples....then no one would believe it
...... because according to them...I am a heartless...person !..

Her thoughts were broken by the sound of the door opening....

It was 12 at night !

SG : kya hai ?

Rashmi : phone do mereko apna...

SG : kyu ? Tumhara kya hua ?

Rashmi : baap ne leliya !

SG : papa bhi bol sakti ho tum !

Rashmi : nahi bola toh kya karlegi !phone de chup chap apna...

SG : no

Rashmi saw that her phone was kept on the charging...she picked it up...

SG : wapas do ( she said standing up from the bed)

Rashmi : phone toddenge tumhara...

SG : aacha do humko hum khol ke dete hai !

Rashmi gave her the phone !

SG : I m not giving u my Phone!

Rashmi : bohut hogaya tera !

She gripped shehnaaz jaw tightly...and pushed her towards the cupboard....and held her neck ....

SG : cho...co....choro.....mu..mujhe...
( She said stammering as she was not able to breath )

Rashmi pushed her to the corner !
During which shehnaaz head hit the table.....and it started bleeding!

Rashmi : asshole !

Saying this she walked out of the room !

SHEHNAAZ'S POV

I somehow got up and sat on the sofa....my head was paining a lot !
I somehow ...got the first aid kit...and did a bandage on my head...
If I wanted I could...shout on her and tackle her....but I know...maa and papa will get up with the voice
....and I didn't wanted to a drama at home..... specially for papa...!

I sat beside the window of my room...!
I wanted to fuckin cry on my fate...but tears weren't coming down from my eyes! I don't even remember...when I last cried!

And also beacause it was now normal for her....getting into fights or u can say one sided fights with my sister.....is  normal for me now!
I'm taking this from years !

I played my playlist....and didn't know when I dozed off !

______________________________________

Shehnaaz Outfit / Sidharth Outfit

Morning 🌄

As my alarm rang....for the 10th time...I finally got up ! Yeah I set my alarm like 6:10 ,6:15 ,6:20 ! After every 5 minutes! Then only I get up !

[Main toh mummy ki chappal jab tak na pade tab tak nahi utti🙂😙]

I went to freshen up !

I did breakfast with mumma and papa! Well they did ask about how I got hurt!
I said that I was walking while working on phone and collieded with a wall ! Obviously I can't tell them the truth!

AT THE COLLEGE

My mood was all foul today anyone who messes with me today is DEAD!

I walked into the Auditorium as today we are going to have auditions!
As I say "we" I mean me and Mr.Professor !

I asked a boy to call him ! But then a peon came said that Dean is calling that boy ! Then I thought that I sould only go !

God ! Where is this man ! I have searched almost the whole college !
I don't know why the hell I was worrying for him !

As I walked by the classroom ...I turned back saw "Him" talking to a female professor...who was drooling over him....well it was not her fault , he was looking "no comments" in that 3 piece suit !
That white shirt he was wearing under the thin  black sweater and above that black long  suit ! I never mentioned but I like men with hard personlaties I really like men in Suits !

I came out of the thoughts of cherishing him ! Whn I heard his laugh....I don't know why my knuckles were turning white! And the last thread of patience broke when I saw her keeping her hand on his shoulder!
I banged my hand on the door and went away !

As I entered the auditorium !

Zoya : Shehnaaz !

SG : margayi shehnaaz !
I said and went away !

SIDHARTH'S POV

I was talking to a professor who turned out to be an old school classmate of me !
I was first happy talking to her...but then I totally regretted it...mann
.....kitna paka rahi hai ye !
Mereko jana hai yaar....aaj Fitoor!
Aur mujhe auditions lene hai...vo agayi hogi.....I didn't realise when she kept a hand on my shoulder...I was going to shrug ber hand away ! When I saw Fitoor standing behind me... through a mirror ! Then I saw her expression which was clearly showing that she was getting possessive! So to make her more jealous ! I started to talk to her more attentively and showing interest in her topics ! ....
When suddenly I heard a DHUM ! And realised I went overboard ! I went to the door when I saw her bracelet was fallen , I picked it up !
And went towards the Auditorium !

As soon as I entered the auditorium , it was ekdum shanti ! I mean itna sanata kyu hai bhai ? Koyi mar var gaya kya !
As I was going to say something  ! I felt a pull on my hand and the next moment I was standing with a bunch of student ! Including Zoya !

SS : mujhe yaha kyu lai ho?

Everyone : shhhhhhhhhh

Zoya : agar apni jaan pyaari hai toh ! Dheere bolo ! (She whispered)

SS : kyu ? ( He said imitating her )

Zoya : aaj apki Fitoor mood bohut kharab hai ! College jab ghusi thi tabhi uska mood kharab tha...abhi toh jawalamukhi bangayi hai !

SS : toh tumlog use itna dar kyu rahe ho ?

Everyone : experience !

_______________________________________

How's the chapter?

Drop your reviews ⬇️!